Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I havent taken him but don't think he has a UTI anymore if he did have one. No incidents today in the house but he was in his room which is the mud room most of the day.

I think he just now started marking and wonder if he possibly needs neutered. I had originally planned on doing it when he was around one but he has never had any aggression, marked the house or humped anything so I just let it go. I will call the vet and see if I can get him in later in the week which would be the first chance I could take off without causing problems at work. I don't really have anyone who I would trust to take him other than my neighbor who does too much now and wont let me pay him.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh my goodness... Chunky has decided you have to stay home w/him!!! I agree w/the gang, I would have the UTI ruled out first...

I wish I had enough money to retire but I need to now or me and Master Chunky will be moving in with my mother which she would be ecstatic over but I wouldnt.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I wish I had enough money to retire but I need to now or me and Master Chunky will be moving in with my mother which she would be ecstatic over but I wouldnt.

:rofl:

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
My first question was going to be if he had his man bits -- IF you are not planning on breeding him, fixing him, will prevent some behaviors -- BUT it is surgery. (Pretty minor if my memory serves me, it isnt like on a female, with a spay)

No man bits -- no marking (in theory atleast) :)

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
My first question was going to be if he had his man bits -- IF you are not planning on breeding him, fixing him, will prevent some behaviors -- BUT it is surgery. (Pretty minor if my memory serves me, it isnt like on a female, with a spay)

No man bits -- no marking (in theory atleast) :)

He is still intact. I am not sure if its marking or just him getting back at me for being gone during the day now versus home all the time like I was the first year I had him for the most part. He was put up all day today since the neighbor who walks him was out all day and he didn't pee in his room and hasn't yet. He still pees once at least in the living room and its usually next to where I am sitting or where i normally do. He got off the couch from a short nap and pee'd last night then jumped back up and walked to the opposite side of the couch from me knowing I knew what he did. We took an extended walk after that and he pouted in his room.

Its tough with to smart asses in one house. lol

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Did you correct his behavior? *NO* (angry stern voice) take him and and say 'POTTY' I use Natures Miracle cleaner.... its seems to help alot for us.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.