Bedding for your bulldog/

Jenni0109

Apr 30, 2010
Lithia, Fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
I am on the hunt for a decent, but inexpensive dog bed for my Tilly. It seems as though every bed I end up buying turns into garbage! :mad: The last bed we got, I spent $50 on and it was made up egg crate on the inside, which quickly flatten out. (Tilly is a whooping 63 pounds!!!) and the top pf it just got shredded from her trying to "fluff" it everytime she lays down. Any suggestions? I need something that can be stuck in the washing machine as I wash all the dog beds weekly.

emangan

May 21, 2010
I would definitely suggest going to costco if you have one close by. They have dog beds for such great price .I can wash the outer cover as it unzips they also have the dog blanket not a pillow though.I also give mine a small throw blanket on top to fluff and it works for mine quite well.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
bullies are the ultimate "bed fluffers", i actually bought two small down blankets from costco that horse loves, they are somewhat "pre-fluffed", so it seems to help him get settled at night, i'm starting to think about buying a bed for horse and my son, since they sleep as close together as possible, so that i can have my bed to myself again!

Most Reactions