Fall Fun Activities...

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ok, Just one more question for the day....

Now that the cooler fall weather is a upon us, Ellie and I are wondering what are some of the fun outdoor activities you do with your bully babies??

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Pumpkin Patch :) Wagon rides! We take Tyson the the baseball fields when it cools off, to let him run around.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Sea Witch Festival!!! Heading to Rehoboth Beach, DE tomorrow to take in a week of fun on the beach before the festival on the last weekend of Oct. We'll hang out at Henlopen State Park too and in Rehoboth take in some Jazz music during Jazz Week. Sandy's not a fan but I am.
Sandy loves all of the outlet stores and I like all of the great restaurants. Our 3 Bullies will be helping out in our kissing booth and I'll be shooting photos of families with the Bulldogs in the Pumpkin Patch. It's my favorite time of year! I hope to see at least 1 EBNer there...more would be great.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Sea Witch Festival!!! Heading to Rehoboth Beach, DE tomorrow to take in a week of fun on the beach before the festival on the last weekend of Oct. We'll hang out at Henlopen State Park too and in Rehoboth take in some Jazz music during Jazz Week. Sandy's not a fan but I am.
Sandy loves all of the outlet stores and I like all of the great restaurants. Our 3 Bullies will be helping out in our kissing booth and I'll be shooting photos of families with the Bulldogs in the Pumpkin Patch. It's my favorite time of year! I hope to see at least 1 EBNer there...more would be great.
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - Chip, that sounds AMAZING!! - We are close, just NOT that close about 5-6 ish Hours away.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Pumpkin Patch :) Wagon rides! We take Tyson the the baseball fields when it cools off, to let him run around.
[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] - Jess, that sounds super fun, I will have to check see if our Patches allow the fur babies...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] - Chip, that sounds AMAZING!! - We are close, just NOT that close about 5-6 ish Hours away.

I was planning to go, but pulled a muscle in back yesterday in garden so no 3 HR drive [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart

We ARE close -- in Dover -- we havent been down for our Off season Kohr Brothers Ice Cream and Thrashers Fries -- Humm only problem for me is parking -- well its tough for everyone, but with me in the chair with a ramp that drops down the side, its even tougher :( when does it all start? gonna have to look it up. I saw 'Free Transportation' alas, the 'Free' part isnt wheelchair friendly if its the Jolly Trolly :(

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AHHH DART is doing the free shuttle ! ! that is good for me -- 'Some' of the buses are Wheelchair accessible :) Are you part of 'ON THE REBOUND' ?? I'll chat up the wife... depending on the weather and all... its a definite possibility -- Look for a guy, probably wearing sometype of Navy Veteran Ball Cap, in an ORANGE (yea ORANGE) colored power wheelchair... I'll probably have it set up to see through the crowd (it elevates to 'Eye-Level') . . . . Rick

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crap ! I just realized we have another function Saturday... damn damn damn damn . . . time to pick and choose I guess :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
One of Castor's favourite outdoor activities this time of year is playing with apples. When I find windfalls I threw them and Castor's chases them. Admittedly not as sturdy as tennis balls, but they are ususally good for three or four throws.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Are you part of 'ON THE REBOUND' ??
Yes, we are OTR! It would have been great to meet you...there's always next year. However, it goes through Sunday at 5:00. Sunday is probably best for those seeking to avoid the biggest crowds. And the dog costume contest and dog parade is Sunday. Maybe you can make it anyway.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

heading to Rehoboth right NOW for lunch.. check your pm for our number :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
We had the pleasure of having lunch with RaRett today...Rick and Dottie. Both very nice people, Bulldog people. We shared a few stories, some history, and generally had a great time getting to know each other. We introduced them to Ozzie, Zoe, Pippy & Lala. We're hoping they can find the time to return to Rehoboth next Sunday and take in some of the festival.
Rick managed to corral Zoe for some Bully snuggle time.
TY for tracking us down Rick, Dottie!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We had the pleasure of having lunch with @RaRett today...Rick and Dottie. Both very nice people, Bulldog people. We shared a few stories, some history, and generally had a great time getting to know each other. We introduced them to Ozzie, Zoe, Pippy & Lala. We're hoping they can find the time to return to Rehoboth next Sunday and take in some of the festival.
Rick managed to corral Zoe for some Bully snuggle time.
TY for tracking us down Rick, Dottie!!

Awesome... love Rick and Dottie -- great people. So wait, I thought the festival was this past weekend?? It is this coming weekend 10/29?

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes Christine, its Oct 29/30 :) we are going down on Sunday...you know THE SAME DAY YOU ARE (*twists your arm a little bit*)

The dog costume contest, and it will be easier to park for me. :) we'll be down there early :) 9-10am ? gotta head for home by about 2ish -- Hosting the Cowboys beating the Eagles that night :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.