Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
It is normal for some to have a little upset after shots. Did he get a rabies shot? I am glad to see he is slowly getting back to normal. Kisses Chunky!

He had Rabies, Bordetella/ Adenovirus/ Parainfluenza, Distemper with parvo and lepto, plus all the test they do.

It was the first time I remember my dog doing a physical activity exam. Both Chunky and the vet assistant came back short of breath. LOL

This was the first time any pet of mine has went where I took him saturday. They were one of the only ones open and most of my neighbors take their animals there since it close by. I really like the people who work there and its a lot more up to date than the guy we have always used that does farm animals half the day but he was who most of the local bulldog breeders used when I got the first bulldog. This place cost more for sure

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
He had Rabies, Bordetella/ Adenovirus/ Parainfluenza, Distemper with parvo and lepto, plus all the test they do.

It was the first time I remember my dog doing a physical activity exam. Both Chunky and the vet assistant came back short of breath. LOL

This was the first time any pet of mine has went where I took him saturday. They were one of the only ones open and most of my neighbors take their animals there since it close by. I really like the people who work there and its a lot more up to date than the guy we have always used that does farm animals half the day but he was who most of the local bulldog breeders used when I got the first bulldog. This place cost more for sure
I have personally known many people whose bullies have had life threatening reactions to the rabies vaccine. I personally do not think I will give it to my guys anymore. I hope Chunky is feeling well today.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
There's a lot of shots that is so not necessary for pets. Kennel Cough is one. But we have no choice cause its a govenerment rule especially if you fly with your pet and especially when you have tons of vets and plus a big documentation on tv saying kennel cough doesn't fully protect your pet or flea treatment caused a lot of deaths in pets...makes you wonder. Back in the 70's, I remember our family dog had nowhere near all these shots. Lived forever! Today like in humans all these pharmaceutical comes out with a lot of new med (not all) that will kill you faster. Ever listen to the side affect after their commercials? Like you better start :pray2: ok I will stop or I'll go on lolll

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky is still doing good and I agree on all the meds animals and humans are given now are way too much. I have refused the flu shot for probably the last 17 years or so and have rarely gotten the flu.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online