Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] needs me a Moe fix please and thank you :p

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] LOL I'm halfway tempted to send you the in-house camera link and password, but there is no way to filter out my late night poor excuse for jammies half asleep run err stumble to the fridge for a snack coverage :lol:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe gets to join in the family walks in a couple days now that his shots are complete... I'll try to get some coverage :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] LOL I'm halfway tempted to send you the in-house camera link and password, but there is no way to filter out my late night poor excuse for jammies half asleep run err stumble to the fridge for a snack coverage :lol:

I think you need to give all 4-Paw members the in-house camera link and password!! We promise to ignore the PJs!! :up:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] He's doing great :up: he has no problems making it through the night. And he also shows off during the day... he'll run to the door and look back at us when he needs to go out... and the one time that we didn't pay attention and missed that he went to the door, he barked at us. We only had one accident in the last couple weeks, so I'm super proud of him. He does have a stubborn streak though... we can tell him that it is time to come back in the house and he will ignore us. I'll either pick him up and carry him back, which I know is not helping the problem, or get the leash on him, or rattle the treat bag. It's really cute how the lil piggy can run to the door with the sound of a treat bag.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] we don't care about pjs, we won't be looking at you :whistle: I could watch that little guy all day. So glad he is thriving, he seems so happy. Yay for being able to finally explore more!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah....what's some goofy pj's between friends? I want the link and password also. This is the only dog on EBN that my husband will stop what he's doing to watch or look at.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.