Cutty has lost weight!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Since switching to fromm I had to cut the boys back on the food cuz Cutty was a pig and gained a couple pounds last trip to the vet. I now feed them a breakfast of just veggies (lots) and then in the afternoon they get their food. Well I could tell Cutty was lookin good but he is so stout to begin with I wasnt sure exactly. Well we took all the kids for a walk to the park yesterday (something we hardly ever do cuz we dont like people seeing the boys and want to steal them) Hubby put the harness on Cutty (he only wears it if we walk, otherwise we use a slip lead for the vets etc) and he hadnt worn it in a LONG time, before the fromm actually. Well we had to totally re-adjust the harness to fit, it was too big! SO Cutty had gained weight from the fromm and now has lost even more than he gained! They go to the vets next week for their nails and anals so I am excited to have them weigh him just for fun. A couple more pounds and I say he is perfect, like when he was young. :p On a side note, Mugsy's was a little big also and he didnt need to lose or so I thought. haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such good news ... nothing worse than an over-weight bully!!!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
haha Not sure a pic would show it so much [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. Problem with Cutty is he is SO stout it is kinda hard to notice his weight gain/loss. Thats why I was so excited to see proof of it in his harness. I will work on getting a pic or 2 of him and maybe you will see it. I think if he lost 2 more pounds he would be ripped like when he was young. Amazing how 2 pounds make such a huge difference on such a small frame.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
haha Not sure a pic would show it so much [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. Problem with Cutty is he is SO stout it is kinda hard to notice his weight gain/loss. Thats why I was so excited to see proof of it in his harness. I will work on getting a pic or 2 of him and maybe you will see it. I think if he lost 2 more pounds he would be ripped like when he was young. Amazing how 2 pounds make such a huge difference on such a small frame.

I know what you mean,,,, when HRH gained 2 pounds in January you could see it and also could tell when she lost it again... she has her sexy waist back. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think if he lost 2 more pounds he would be ripped like when he was young. Amazing how 2 pounds make such a huge difference on such a small frame.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could all just lose 2 pounds and be ripped ........... :up:

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeell, that's great for Cutty.........but I never heard of an over weight bulldog..........they are just filled out.......or..........pardon me but your lap bulldog is shutting off the circulation in my legs...........Duke is in the latter group.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok you guys asked for it. The pics dont make him look any diff than before but I swear he is looking more lean. lol Hard to tell when he is a big sausage on a good day. :p

From a few months ago. Before he started the fromm food gorge so he gained 2 pounds after this.

img_0360.jpg

img_0406.jpg

These are the after...
img_0800.jpg

This is Cutty just dropping the ball and waiting with anticipation.
img_0805.jpg

Thought I would share this one... This is how they play fetch. Cutty chases the ball and Mugsy chases Cutty and bites his ears. haha
img_0803-1.jpg

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Alice, Cutty really doesnt look any skinner tho. (i swear he really is) lmao. Oh well it was an excuse to take and post some new pics. Something I am very bad about doing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.