Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellies Belly..

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Default Ellies Belly..

Ellie had this come out of her belly this AM, looks like its been there for a while...Nanny is in BIG trouble!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fezzik
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ellies Belly..

Mine barfed up some sticks the other day. I had a talk with my hubby.

3. Likes MFrey2012 liked this post
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

@KimDe - Nanny got a text, letting her know, she feels really bad, as she remembers taking the toy from her, but not see that, that part was missing. Her bully is older, and doesn't "eat" squeakers, this particular toy

Crazy thing is, its definitely been in there quite a while, as she has not been at Nanny's for 2 weeks. And in the past two weeks she has thrown up once, and had TINY highlight line of blood in her poop.

I had taken her to the vet, for the blood in her poop, and a slight cough, as she had JUST gone back to daycare, and he did ask if she could have ingested any toys, and I know her daycare is VERY good about toys, and we watch Ellie like a hawk, so of course I said no, guess i was wrong this time. Vet at the time just prescribed Pepcid as he though she might have an upset belly from all the fun at school, and antibiotic for kennel cough, which if not give with food, can upset the belly, so I was concerned but not SUPER worried.

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fezzik
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MFrey2012 View Post
    @KimDe - Nanny got a text, letting her know, she feels really bad, as she remembers taking the toy from her, but not see that, that part was missing. Her bully is older, and doesn't "eat" squeakers, this particular toy

Crazy thing is, its definitely been in there quite a while, as she has not been at Nanny's for 2 weeks. And in the past two weeks she has thrown up once, and had TINY highlight line of blood in her poop.

I had taken her to the vet, for the blood in her poop, and a slight cough, as she had JUST gone back to daycare, and he did ask if she could have ingested any toys, and I know her daycare is VERY good about toys, and we watch Ellie like a hawk, so of course I said no, guess i was wrong this time. Vet at the time just prescribed Pepcid as he though she might have an upset belly from all the fun at school, and antibiotic for kennel cough, which if not give with food, can upset the belly, so I was concerned but not SUPER worried.
    Poor thing. I think these dogs will be the death of us.

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MFrey2012 View Post
    That looks like a fried soft shell crab and a dollop of apple pie! Yummmeeee!

Somebody hand me a fork!

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    That looks like a fried soft shell crab and a dollop of apple pie! Yummmeeee!

Somebody hand me a fork!
    - You always make me smile

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro
    Likes (Received)

The good part(other than @oscarmayer meal) is that it came out!! Maude will eat ANYTHING,I have to watch her every minute-and one day she threw up a glove! Have no idea where she found it!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

9. Likes MFrey2012 liked this post
    First Time Bully Mom Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

OH MY GOODNESS.....Ms. Ellie you poor thing!!! She and Joey have the same appetite !!!! I have to watch her like a hawk! I swear if she could fit it in her mouth she would eat a shoe.....WHOLE
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

11. Likes MFrey2012 liked this post

Brosco had a movement once with bright pink and yellow sponge, I panicked upon inspection it was an ear plug from shop floor in the work area He has grown out of chewing and eating random things but he does bark when things are out of order or something dropped on the floor, especially towels, he'll bark then we pick it up then he walks off strangest thing...

13. Likes MFrey2012, sisters3 liked this post
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    The good part(other than @oscarmayer meal) is that it came out!! Maude will eat ANYTHING,I have to watch her every minute-and one day she threw up a glove! Have no idea where she found it!
    OMG Yes!! - so glad it is out, and thankfully she is her normal self, and she a good poop on our walk tonight, so we are almost out of the woods!!

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    OH MY GOODNESS.....Ms. Ellie you poor thing!!! She and Joey have the same appetite !!!! I have to watch her like a hawk! I swear if she could fit it in her mouth she would eat a shoe.....WHOLE
    HI Joey and Sue!! - thankfully Ellie doesn't go after much of anything at home, but this particular toy at nanny's she LOVES, and Nanny thought the squeaker was gone, but got it from Ellie as soon as she saw her gnawing on it, she feels terrible, and now promises to keep all those toys out of her house

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

16. Likes sisters3 liked this post
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

OMG!! you are not kidding, this girl has put me through the ringer in her short 9mos with us, still fighting her crystals and her girl time....hope Fezzik is feeling better!!

Thanks and much Love,

Melissa - Ellie's Mom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads