Ellies Belly..

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Ellie had this come out of her belly this AM, looks like its been there for a while...Nanny is in BIG trouble!!
0b313074b536e9481588485f5c5f1f79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
Mine barfed up some sticks the other day. I had a talk with my hubby.

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15285]KimDe[/MENTION] - Nanny got a text, letting her know, she feels really bad, as she remembers taking the toy from her, but not see that, that part was missing. Her bully is older, and doesn't "eat" squeakers, this particular toy

Crazy thing is, its definitely been in there quite a while, as she has not been at Nanny's for 2 weeks. And in the past two weeks she has thrown up once, and had TINY highlight line of blood in her poop.

I had taken her to the vet, for the blood in her poop, and a slight cough, as she had JUST gone back to daycare, and he did ask if she could have ingested any toys, and I know her daycare is VERY good about toys, and we watch Ellie like a hawk, so of course I said no, guess i was wrong this time. Vet at the time just prescribed Pepcid as he though she might have an upset belly from all the fun at school, and antibiotic for kennel cough, which if not give with food, can upset the belly, so I was concerned but not SUPER worried.

KimDe

Jan 6, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fezzik
[MENTION=15285]KimDe[/MENTION] - Nanny got a text, letting her know, she feels really bad, as she remembers taking the toy from her, but not see that, that part was missing. Her bully is older, and doesn't "eat" squeakers, this particular toy

Crazy thing is, its definitely been in there quite a while, as she has not been at Nanny's for 2 weeks. And in the past two weeks she has thrown up once, and had TINY highlight line of blood in her poop.

I had taken her to the vet, for the blood in her poop, and a slight cough, as she had JUST gone back to daycare, and he did ask if she could have ingested any toys, and I know her daycare is VERY good about toys, and we watch Ellie like a hawk, so of course I said no, guess i was wrong this time. Vet at the time just prescribed Pepcid as he though she might have an upset belly from all the fun at school, and antibiotic for kennel cough, which if not give with food, can upset the belly, so I was concerned but not SUPER worried.

Poor thing. I think these dogs will be the death of us.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The good part(other than [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] meal) is that it came out!! Maude will eat ANYTHING,I have to watch her every minute-and one day she threw up a glove! Have no idea where she found it!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OH MY GOODNESS.....Ms. Ellie you poor thing!!! She and Joey have the same appetite !!!! I have to watch her like a hawk! I swear if she could fit it in her mouth she would eat a shoe.....WHOLE :)

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
Brosco had a movement once with bright pink and yellow sponge, I panicked upon inspection it was an ear plug from shop floor in the work area He has grown out of chewing and eating random things but he does bark when things are out of order or something dropped on the floor, especially towels, he'll bark then we pick it up then he walks off strangest thing...

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
The good part(other than [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] meal) is that it came out!! Maude will eat ANYTHING,I have to watch her every minute-and one day she threw up a glove! Have no idea where she found it!

OMG Yes!! - so glad it is out, and thankfully she is her normal self, and she a good poop on our walk tonight, so we are almost out of the woods!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OH MY GOODNESS.....Ms. Ellie you poor thing!!! She and Joey have the same appetite !!!! I have to watch her like a hawk! I swear if she could fit it in her mouth she would eat a shoe.....WHOLE :)

HI Joey and Sue!! - thankfully Ellie doesn't go after much of anything at home, but this particular toy at nanny's she LOVES, and Nanny thought the squeaker was gone, but got it from Ellie as soon as she saw her gnawing on it, she feels terrible, and now promises to keep all those toys out of her house

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! you are not kidding, this girl has put me through the ringer in her short 9mos with us, still fighting her crystals and her girl time....hope Fezzik is feeling better!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Brosco had a movement once with bright pink and yellow sponge, I panicked upon inspection it was an ear plug from shop floor in the work area He has grown out of chewing and eating random things but he does bark when things are out of order or something dropped on the floor, especially towels, he'll bark then we pick it up then he walks off strangest thing...

OH JEEZ!!!! I thought Joey was the only dog that did this!!! She is my first EBD and if a chair is not pushed in, bag on table too long, new kitchen rug.....YOU NAME IT she will absolutely let us know "one of these things is not like the other" TOO FUNNY !!!! OCD I guess???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY!!! Is it a sock or towel?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.