helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ok after reading all this I should go open all the cages at a puppy mill. BE FREEEE....RUNNNNNN :rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog:

Sad but so true what you posted [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]. Reality kicks in when you read negligence on these damm puppy mills. Not sure myself anymore if I want another little Nyala. After the holidays I will see were I stand. Thinking more on resucing. A bunch of pitbulls will be in shelters in Montreal with that band on them. Should put that dumbass Mayor in a cage with wired bottom. Errrrrgggggggg
[MENTION=16435]Cassie D[/MENTION] you check in with any questions. There's always a EBN member will answer your questions. :yes:

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION]
wow! thank you for all of your insight on this! Youre definitely right about noises and touches. She's getting better and is slowly becoming more loving towards us and is getting used to this new life. We just got her a crate and so far it has helped TREMENDOUSLY. She now goes outside and hasn't had an incident since crating her. She seems to be happier with herself as well, running back to us with a smile on her face after she goes potty outside.

Thank you all for your help! I think with all of your advice we are going to get through this with our Harley girl, she is already showing improvements!!
:2thumbs:
Be diligent, be consistent, be happy!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Wonderful update! Mine wasn't puppy mill- but very difficult to house train! There where many days i either woke up to or came home to a very poopy kennel and dog. Lots of tears shed, lots of talking to her while bathing her. Eventually the accidents became less frequent and then one day it just clicked!
It sounds like you and your girl are on the right path. Patience, and consistency! Great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.