Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!!!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: HELP!!!

@oscarmayer
    wow! thank you for all of your insight on this! Youre definitely right about noises and touches. She's getting better and is slowly becoming more loving towards us and is getting used to this new life. We just got her a crate and so far it has helped TREMENDOUSLY. She now goes outside and hasn't had an incident since crating her. She seems to be happier with herself as well, running back to us with a smile on her face after she goes potty outside.

Thank you all for your help! I think with all of your advice we are going to get through this with our Harley girl, she is already showing improvements!!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie D View Post
    @oscarmayer
    wow! thank you for all of your insight on this! Youre definitely right about noises and touches. She's getting better and is slowly becoming more loving towards us and is getting used to this new life. We just got her a crate and so far it has helped TREMENDOUSLY. She now goes outside and hasn't had an incident since crating her. She seems to be happier with herself as well, running back to us with a smile on her face after she goes potty outside.

Thank you all for your help! I think with all of your advice we are going to get through this with our Harley girl, she is already showing improvements!!
    AWESOME!! please keep us posted on how you are all doing
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

3. Likes Cassie D liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

@oscarmayer

Love this update! It will only get better from here. My Tyson was a rescue and the love and appreciation they show once they know they are finally "home" and "loved" is the best feeling ever. Bless you & sweet Harley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

5. Likes Cassie D liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Ok after reading all this I should go open all the cages at a puppy mill. BE FREEEE....RUNNNNNN

Sad but so true what you posted @oscarmayer. Reality kicks in when you read negligence on these damm puppy mills. Not sure myself anymore if I want another little Nyala. After the holidays I will see were I stand. Thinking more on resucing. A bunch of pitbulls will be in shelters in Montreal with that band on them. Should put that dumbass Mayor in a cage with wired bottom. Errrrrgggggggg
    @Cassie D you check in with any questions. There's always a EBN member will answer your questions.

7. Likes 2BullyMama, Cassie D liked this post
    Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@oscarmayer

Be diligent, be consistent, be happy!

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

9. Likes Cassie D liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Corine Pesantes's Avatar
    Real Name
    Corine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lockjaw and Penny
    Likes (Received)

Wonderful update! Mine wasn't puppy mill- but very difficult to house train! There where many days i either woke up to or came home to a very poopy kennel and dog. Lots of tears shed, lots of talking to her while bathing her. Eventually the accidents became less frequent and then one day it just clicked!
    It sounds like you and your girl are on the right path. Patience, and consistency! Great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Every once in a while, a dog (or 2) enters your life and changes everything!" <3

Mommy of Lockjaw and Penny

11. Likes Cassie D liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads