Jewel Post-op Update #2

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
HAHAHAH!! Yes i meant your [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Bless your heart. I am glad because I've been using the Men's Room. And the next thing ya know is [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] would be having me sell Avon and especially Mary Kay so she could get that pink Cadillac.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Bless your heart. I am glad because I've been using the Men's Room. And the next thing ya know is @Manydogs would be having me sell Avon and especially Mary Kay so she could get that pink Cadillac.

Oh yeah! A pink Cadillac pick up truck(with a back seat!!!) Funny you know so much about Mary Kay?! Perhaps she was your first girlfriend [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Oh yeah! A pink Cadillac pick up truck(with a back seat!!!) Funny you know so much about Mary Kay?! Perhaps she was your first girlfriend @rjisaterp

No my hot mama.com...you are!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe you are so sweet,and I am addicted to sweets.Uh oh, something is wrong-we are being too nice-are you taking Jewels pain pills? Or maybe played that Tok e mon? game ? [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Awe you are so sweet,and I am addicted to sweets.Uh oh, something is wrong-we are being too nice-are you taking Jewels pain pills? Or maybe played that Tok e mon? game ? @rjisaterp

Wow! I am so glad you brought that up. The funny thing is I won and the prize was a space pot. I saw the universe and so many brilliant colors. The sun reminded me of Tank Gunnery which also had bloody brilliant colors. Oh so vivid. Thank gosh I was near a 7-11 because I bought all there hot dogs, pizza pockets, taste cakes and washed them down with a slurpy. Oh the brain freeze. Then a duggone police car pulls up and I do not know what possessed me to bellow out, "Hey Officer. Wasn't your daughter a pork queen?" Oh boy did I get a look from the cop who then asked me if I was driving. I replied now I am not. Then again something possessed me to bellow out again, "Hey Officer, is that your night stick or are you just glad to see me?" Well sir we are glad you aren't driving. I said yes sir and oh by the way dunkin doughnuts is having a 3 for 1 special. Man I have never seen the police move so fast. [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] rescued me. Thank gosh.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok ok, I have met my match,and he is hot! I surrender Oh Wholly one! [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] match.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Continued hugs and healing thoughts to Jewel, hope all is going well

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.