Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
What's the point of having dogs if you don't CARE about them...I don't get it :(

Then, your puppy is hit & killed (your fault) and AFTERWARDS, you continue
letting your other dogs run free...OMG, my words are not fit to repeat to friends!

Devasted and raging...poor babies.

Yes! And he admitted to my husband the other day that he lets the older dog out and he has no idea where it goes all day. WTH?? Why??

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Can you report the dogs being out we can here and they have to pay to get them back maybe if so that might put some sense into them but I very much doubt it like Christine said they seem to be Morons

I was actually waiting to see if the neighbors would call ACO, they usually do. I didn't want to get involved in the "drama" but my husband said if he goes after a cat or our chickens he is calling.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
People like that [MENTION=15628]Biscuitsmom[/MENTION] are the reason why I never wanted neighbors! Do you have a dogcatcher in your town? If so, when you see the dogs running loose,call. Idiots like that are the type to have a pitbull who can wind up hurting someone-or killing someone else's pet. If you have leash laws,call the law! There is no way to "kindly" deal with morons like that-as you can tell,as they already got one of their animals killed and didn't learn -DUH!

We do have animal control. I am sure my other neighbors will be calling soon. They got into a fight over the dog the other day. I hate "drama" and was trying to stay out of it but I guess you are right it's for the safety of the dogs.

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
My son has 2 pitbulls and they are absolutely adorable and no mean bones in them. Not the breed the issue but the owners. :yes:

Agreed! I have 2 pitbulls and they wouldn't hurt a fly. But the public is still so afraid of them. I don't even know if they took the dog if he would go to the pound to get it. Don't know about up there but here pitbulls make up 80% of our shelters.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Agreed! I have 2 pitbulls and they wouldn't hurt a fly. But the public is still so afraid of them. I don't even know if they took the dog if he would go to the pound to get it. Don't know about up there but here pitbulls make up 80% of our shelters.

Most of your pitbulls are sent up here :) it's the mentally that gets portrait. My GS was one you would be on your guard with. 2 black lab just mauled a woman up north from here. Starts with the owner to step in. Just like your trouble neighbours which should wake up as they will lose their dogs. Might be a good thing )

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Most of your pitbulls are sent up here :) it's the mentally that gets portrait. My GS was one you would be on your guard with. 2 black lab just mauled a woman up north from here. Starts with the owner to step in. Just like your trouble neighbours which should wake up as they will lose their dogs. Might be a good thing )

Its the mentally that gets portrait? ???? Holy cow that's not English! !! I swear days the brain goes to french mode. Lol

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I was actually waiting to see if the neighbors would call ACO, they usually do. I didn't want to get involved in the "drama" but my husband said if he goes after a cat or our chickens he is calling.

Yes I'm always a bit worried about getting involved in case they do something back

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.