Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT but need to vent!!

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: OT but need to vent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    People like that @Biscuitsmom are the reason why I never wanted neighbors! Do you have a dogcatcher in your town? If so, when you see the dogs running loose,call. Idiots like that are the type to have a pitbull who can wind up hurting someone-or killing someone else's pet. If you have leash laws,call the law! There is no way to "kindly" deal with morons like that-as you can tell,as they already got one of their animals killed and didn't learn -DUH!
    My son has 2 pitbulls and they are absolutely adorable and no mean bones in them. Not the breed the issue but the owners.

2. Likes Biscuitsmom liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro
    Likes (Received)

@helsonwheels I do not mean blaming the dog-but the more freedom to roam at will,does tend to bring out the "wild" in some dogs. Also I believe the breeding of these dogs by irresponsible People??! doesn't help breed the best to the best-sometimes they want the worst to the worst! That's my story,an ahm stickin' to it!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

4. Likes helsonwheels, Biscuitsmom liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    OH DEAR LORD! what morons.... they should not have any pets at all, they care nothing for them
    Exactly! Sorry for the late response, I forgot I made this post lol

6. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    What's the point of having dogs if you don't CARE about them...I don't get it

Then, your puppy is hit & killed (your fault) and AFTERWARDS, you continue
    letting your other dogs run free...OMG, my words are not fit to repeat to friends!

Devasted and raging...poor babies.
    Yes! And he admitted to my husband the other day that he lets the older dog out and he has no idea where it goes all day. WTH?? Why??

8. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ftse 100 View Post
    Can you report the dogs being out we can here and they have to pay to get them back maybe if so that might put some sense into them but I very much doubt it like Christine said they seem to be Morons
    I was actually waiting to see if the neighbors would call ACO, they usually do. I didn't want to get involved in the "drama" but my husband said if he goes after a cat or our chickens he is calling.

10. Likes Texas Carol, Ftse 100 liked this post
    Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    People like that @Biscuitsmom are the reason why I never wanted neighbors! Do you have a dogcatcher in your town? If so, when you see the dogs running loose,call. Idiots like that are the type to have a pitbull who can wind up hurting someone-or killing someone else's pet. If you have leash laws,call the law! There is no way to "kindly" deal with morons like that-as you can tell,as they already got one of their animals killed and didn't learn -DUH!
    We do have animal control. I am sure my other neighbors will be calling soon. They got into a fight over the dog the other day. I hate "drama" and was trying to stay out of it but I guess you are right it's for the safety of the dogs.

Real Name
    Caitlin
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Biscuit
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    My son has 2 pitbulls and they are absolutely adorable and no mean bones in them. Not the breed the issue but the owners.
    Agreed! I have 2 pitbulls and they wouldn't hurt a fly. But the public is still so afraid of them. I don't even know if they took the dog if he would go to the pound to get it. Don't know about up there but here pitbulls make up 80% of our shelters.

13. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitsmom View Post
    Agreed! I have 2 pitbulls and they wouldn't hurt a fly. But the public is still so afraid of them. I don't even know if they took the dog if he would go to the pound to get it. Don't know about up there but here pitbulls make up 80% of our shelters.
    Most of your pitbulls are sent up here it's the mentally that gets portrait. My GS was one you would be on your guard with. 2 black lab just mauled a woman up north from here. Starts with the owner to step in. Just like your trouble neighbours which should wake up as they will lose their dogs. Might be a good thing )

15. Likes Biscuitsmom, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Most of your pitbulls are sent up here it's the mentally that gets portrait. My GS was one you would be on your guard with. 2 black lab just mauled a woman up north from here. Starts with the owner to step in. Just like your trouble neighbours which should wake up as they will lose their dogs. Might be a good thing )

Its the mentally that gets portrait? ???? Holy cow that's not English! !! I swear days the brain goes to french mode. Lol

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuitsmom View Post
    I was actually waiting to see if the neighbors would call ACO, they usually do. I didn't want to get involved in the "drama" but my husband said if he goes after a cat or our chickens he is calling.
    Yes I'm always a bit worried about getting involved in case they do something back
    Two little having fun together

18. Likes Biscuitsmom liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads