5 year old female bulldog looking for a home -- Maryland/DC area

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I received this email from the bulldog meet-up group I'm a member of in DC. 5 year old female, described as dog friendly, kid friendly bulldog needs a new home. (Disclaimer: I'm just going on the email, I've never met the dog.) Seems like maybe her family fell on hard times.

I've pasted the email with pictures below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 9:47 PM -0400
Subject: [engbulldog-70] Second Bully Girl Looking for Forever Home
To:

Hi Bulldog Members- we have a second group member with a bulldog girl looking for a forever home.

Hanna is a sweet 5-year-old bully girl who is AKC registered and licensed in Montgomery County, MD. Her family has had a change in life circumstances and no longer have the time to give Hanna the attention she deserves.

Hanna loves squeaky toys, butt rubs, ice and tight spaces. She is cautious when meeting new people but very friendly. She loves to play with other dogs and does well with her 10 month old (human) baby sister although she's not had much experience with other children.

She is a healthy, energetic girl who was 47lbs at her last vet visit. She has a Banfield Wellness Plan and recently had her teeth cleaned. Vaccinations up to date and all records can be provided.

Training: Basic commands (sit, stay, leave it, wait, take it), crate trained but normally has full run of the house.

Special Requirements: Currently eats grain-free and drinks filtered water at home. Her tail is set in a tail-pocket that requires special attention to prevent infection (pull loose hair from pocket and wipe clean with a baby wipe once a week/make sure it's dry after baths).

Home Lifestyle: She eats twice a day and goes for one or two long walks with one midday potty break if our schedule permits. Ok with staying home alone during the day while you go to work but likes to sleep close by if you're at home.

Her cute little face is enough to melt anyone's heart. If you're interested in giving Hanna a loving home, please contact her owner Simone Dowden at [email protected].

06e7db96e5509a711fb50fa2fcb6c391.jpg

15b7fa25adaaa39acfaf20e7e1ad1f75.jpg

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Erika from D.C. English Bulldog Meetup Group.
To report this message, please click here
To block the sender of this message, please click here
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Crap. Have they referred her to a rescue? :(
I'm pretty sure MABR does DC, i know we've had some in Maryland recently.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! - she looks just like Ellie - Someone please take this cutie home!!

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Crap. Have they referred her to a rescue? :(
I'm pretty sure MABR does DC, i know we've had some in Maryland recently.

I'm not sure. Maybe I'll email her with the suggestion. Poor dog, 5 years with a family, she's going to be so sad. There was actually a mother email I got and missed from the same group about yet another rehoming that I finally saw last night, but that dog needs to be he only dog in the house, maybe I'll email her the rescue also. [emoji853]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty!!! :ponder:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.