We have 7 bullies at our home and all but 1 hate wet grass.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
The dumb one doesn't care where he pees as long as it's outside. Maybe he's the smart one...it depends on who you ask, I suppose. Peeing and pooping while standing in 2" of water is unpleasant(not that I've ever tried) even for a Bulldog.

Nine inches of rain in a single event and it's not even a tropical storm or hurricane. This has been going on since Monday at 6:16am. Rain expected to continue until 11:00pm Thursday...probably will total out a 12-16" in our area. The bullies are protesting and when we open the door for them to go potty, they scatter and run for their crates. Can't blame them really. UGH!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Oh dear! Sorry, but I had to chuckle. We are very familiar with flooding situations here in Texas and it is not fun when you have a dog that doesn't like to get his dainty tooties wet! Monty couldn't care less, he goes out, does his thing and rushes straight back. My doxie on the other hand will stand in the pouring rain on the deck getting absolutely drenched because he doesn't want to go on the wet grass! Daft dog!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good LORD!! I had no idea.. i have not watched the news/tv in about two weeks so I'm clueless

Stay safe and try to stay dry.... your bullies are all very smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dianna

Sep 5, 2016
California
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Godiva aka Ellie
I'm very unfamiliar with floods or rain, I live in tooo sunny California. Send some of that wet stuff our way, should of seen our water bill this month. Holy Moly

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Poor babies (and y'all too)...what is going on that when an area gets rain,
it's way too much in way too short a time?!!

I'm sorry to hear of the misery there, sending love & hugs from Texas.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.