Off to the vet -- swollen neck, vommitting, possible blockage [emoji22]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Spoken too soon.... he threw up again tonight. Back to the vet I suppose....

Oh no!!! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh my...so puzzling as to what is going on, UGH!

I sure hope the answer is solved asap, I join all
here sending positive thoughts, prayers & lots of
hope, love & hugs to y'all.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
He may still have something in there [emoji26][emoji27][emoji26][emoji27]

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Praying for Ruckus, I Pray he will be ok and nothing serious is going on with him. Please give him a Big Kiss from me and Elmo.

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Awww feel better Ruckus!! Sending positive vibes to you and the whole family from Brett & Logan

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] Just read this whole thread(I have been m i a) I am praying for you and Ruckus. Perhaps it is time for the barium x ray. There must still be something foreign inside. I will be praying for your family,as all this is very stressful.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] I have not been MIA and do not know how I missed this thread. Jeezymus all of this your family has gone through and not to Mention The Ruck Man. I do hope all is well very very soon. Sending positive vibes and prayers.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well Ruckus. Your Mommy's team is playing at Vanderbilt, are you up for the game big boy? [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] how is your young man doing?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Why yes Ruckus...Florida is favored by 10.5 points and I think Florida can beat the points.

Jewel is not doing so well...she blew out her left hind CCL (ACL in people terms). She goes to the Ortho guy Dr. P in Annapolis on Wednesday next week.

Bentley is doing OK as long as someone plays ball with him when he is not asleep.

Both Jewel and Bentley say hello and hope you are doing better.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Well Ruckus. Your Mommy's team is playing at Vanderbilt, are you up for the game big boy? [MENTION=7373]g8erjackie[/MENTION] how is your young man doing?

Rukus is doing great! I took him back to the vet and she thinks the vomiting was due to him getting overworked playing maybe because he's totally acting normal, 100% his old self! I'm still keeping an eye on him but and pretty sure he's out of the woods!

Poor Jewel! Hoping she feels better soon and can get some relief for those legs of hers.

Florida and Vandy. Call it a house divided - Keith went to Vandy undergrad so we've got quite the rivalry going.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rukus is doing great! I took him back to the vet and she thinks the vomiting was due to him getting overworked playing maybe because he's totally acting normal, 100% his old self! I'm still keeping an eye on him but and pretty sure he's out of the woods!

Poor Jewel! Hoping she feels better soon and can get some relief for those legs of hers.

Florida and Vandy. Call it a house divided - Keith went to Vandy undergrad so we've got quite the rivalry going.

Well we are glad to hear that Ruckus is back to normal. That's great news.

I like to know where Ruckus and Regina sit during the game. Florida or Vandy. Whose side are you on Ruckus and Regina.

Jewel and Bentley will be rooting for the Terps at 1530 because that is where Mommy and Daddy graduated from says Jewel. It's homecoming and the Terps are favored by 10.5.

OP
g8erjackie

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus is a tried and true member of the Gator Nation. He does not appreciate ever being called a Georgia Bulldog! However, he does see the compliment in being compared to Georgetown Jack. [emoji38] Regina can be swayed with the right table scraps.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.