Pair of flip flops #2

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
you guessed it! Chaos chewed the 2nd pair of flip flops in too. :guns: He better be glad I :heart: him so much! After the other day, I went and bought 2 new pair of flip flops and decided I wanted to teach him not to chew shoes so purposely left them out. Was doing awesome at telling him no when he went near them, left the room for literally 5 seconds, came back and the were almost chewed in half......ahhhhh, the joys of having a puppy :crazy:

L

Lucy-licious

:LMAO: thats why i trained my family to put their shoes in the cupboard......way easier :lol:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Thats what I do too. I have them put them in a cupboard.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It is AMAZING what they can do when you turn your back for a minute!!! Vegas is out of the chewing stage (I think) but I was sitting in the same room when he chewed my wooden chairs leg!! This was about a year ago. He is sooo sneaky!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Silva and my daughter (when she was a toddler) would both chew my flip flops! :eek: Also everyone elses! We would have to put our flip flops on top of the pantry so the kid and dog couldnt get them! Thank goodness they are both out of their teething stage!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear has ruined 2 pair of mine and working on a tennis shoe. Got to keep them all locked up the little sneak.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep no shoes out in my house for them to get to easier, it was easier teaching the kids to put them up!

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I agree! Good thing it was another cheap walmart pair :whew: I think it definately will be easier to put them up instead of teaching him, had a friend who taught her eb not to eat shoes so that was my original plan. Detour in place :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.