Ontario vet 10 month suspension only??????

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Wow, that guy is about as cruel as anyone I can think of...makes Mike Vick seem like an angel. With the press he's getting he may never work as a Vet again, and he shouldn't. Any Vet practice that hires him would be out of business in no time, and they should!
UGH!
Jail time would be too good for him.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Employees speak out after vet handed 10-month suspension for choking, punching animals | CTV Toronto News

@natski282 heads up Missy and members from ON.

I swear the laws here in Canada is like a tap on the hands. "Now you don't do that any more...ok?". My next life I want to be the supreme court judge!!! All jails would have NO beds, NO toilet but a hole you do your business in, NO water except once a day in a dirty glass!!! I swear our our jails would be empty!

Give him too Me , I was going to say for a weekend , but do not think it would take that long to do what he needs to learn for Me , He would be a different person I guarantee, the only thing I will need is honey and Odin oh and maybe scissors to trim off what Odin does not want , shakes head

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
You pursue studies in a profession that will be your source of livelihood, that you hate, why do it.

If this vet, not sure if he really has the right to call himself that, is walking in my neighborhood, I will probably run him over.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, this is awful. Poor animals. But isn't it strange that his employees were collecting evidence over several years without calling the police? And if this was at a hospital, were there no other vets around who could put their foot down if the vet techs did not dare to protest?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Give him too Me , I was going to say for a weekend , but do not think it would take that long to do what he needs to learn for Me , He would be a different person I guarantee, the only thing I will need is honey and Odin oh and maybe scissors to trim off what Odin does not want , shakes head

We would make a good team lolll

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
You pursue studies in a profession that will be your source of livelihood, that you hate, why do it.

If this vet, not sure if he really has the right to call himself that, is walking in my neighborhood, I will probably run him over.

On tv they said in his country they overlook that! Well we dont! You know, ive worked 20yrs in the education field and the last 9 was with immigrants coming to Canada needing to learn English. I dont have one racist bone in my body but when some came from 3rd world countries that were engineers, doctors etc and be pissed at us cause Canada has a rule you need to do your equivalency in your field to be a doctor or whatever. Number of time I would hear "well im a doctor in my country its the same professional! " well guess what....Canada don't work like that. You basically need to go back to university plain n simple. Then most would say " if I knew I wouldn't have come here" Man number of time I bit my tongue not to answer them loll

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Why wasn't his license taken away?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I agree... IF you don't care for or have empathy towards animals then why in the HELL would you want to be a vet in the first place?!! They should chain him to the floor and let some dogs do a number on him :evil:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
It is now under investigation and under the Criminal Code of Canada he could go to jail for 5 years. One can only hope. Now if we could just get that awful Vet here in Texas to lose her license (for shooting a cat with a bow and arrow), things may be looking up. It said on her blog before she took it down that she liked killing things. And she became a vet?!!!!! Just like this guy. Why?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
ow under investigation and under the Criminal Code of Canada he could go to jail for 5 years. One can only hope. Now if we could just get that awful Vet here in Texas to lose her license (for shooting a cat with a bow and arrow), things may be looking up. It said on her blog before she took it down that she liked killing things. And she became a vet?!!!!! Just like this guy. Why?

Yup...they got so many petitions the are going further.... Here's the update...

OSPCA to investigate St. Catharines vet caught on video punching, choking animals | CTV Toronto News

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Sounds like the judge isn't an animal lover or surely he would have given him more than he did get

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.