Gonna be a bullmastiff foster mom!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I agree with others. You trusted your instincts and did the right thing for you at this time. It is always better to err on the side of caution. Don't beat yourself up about it, if she is such a good dog, she will find another family quickly.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
AWESOME!! Gang has you covered.... my only suggestion if it is possible, knowing Bella -- see if you can get a male, she will be more open to a male than a female entering 'her' home based on the information you have shared with us.

I also tagged Chris --- she ha lots of experience with Bull Mastiffs... she was owned by a few of them ;)

I LOVED my bullmastiffs! The only reason I don't have one now is that I can't handle the giant breeds anymore. They are amazing dogs. Like bulldogs, they are not for everyone, so don't beat yourself about not being able to take her. Bullmastiff rescue gets a lot of dogs because people have no clue about caring for one of these gentle giants. They think it's cool to have such a big dog, but don't think about the cost--kind of like bulldogs.

Staff online

Members online