Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Senario

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My Senario

Cheli's colours are very like Nyala's. You had a beautiful Frenchie!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Bella does this, too. It's what I call her butthole moments. During the weekday a.m., I started taking her out with a leash.

She knows when I'm in a hurry, and I need her to be quick. She chooses these times to run around in circles in our backyard...with me chasing her. I have to chase her, so she wears herself out. Otherwise, she'll have time to catch her breath, and she'll keep revving up.

If she doesn't do that, she'll dart inside, run past her crate, run upstairs, and try to hide from me. That's NOT fun.

The leash takes care of that.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Have Bulldog Will Travel Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoey, Lala, Pippy, Kash, Strikes, and Stella
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Long ago we had bulldogs Lacey, Smedley, and Naggy . They were all smart and well trained. We could turn them loose to run out the front door and to the grassy island in front of our house.
    There they would do their business and run right back to us. This was routine.
    Back in 2003 we got hit by Hurricane Isabel. We had no power for 10 days. Nobody had power except for a few lucky ones that had generators. When the sun went down it got dark, pitch black dark, so dark you couldn't see your hand in front of your face dark. We lived like that for several days before my son found in his closet some Glow Sticks. He found 6 tubes of 22" Glow Sticks that he'd stashed years before...he used to sell them at special events. That's 300 pcs. They saved us from the dark! They came with little connectors so that they could be linked together or made into a circle(necklace). We linked them together and ran them through the house so we could more easily move around at night and best of all we made necklaces for the bullies. At night we'd open the front door and they would take off for the island and all you could see was the glowing necklaces floating around through the darkness. It was funny, creepy, and weird all at the same time.
    Anyway, get yourself some Glow Sticks and try them out for those special occasions/events. Kids love them too.

saving as many as we can for the sake of Bullykind

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala
    Likes (Received)

@Cali Doll that's funny ant not if you're in a hurry to get to work lolll..
    @oscarmayer we use to put a glow on the kid's Halloween costumes when going around. Great invention!

6. Likes Cali Doll liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Schultz
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I used to live in a house with a 165lb black Newfoundland and I would always have to go out in the black night to bring him back into the house... His favorite game was to tackle me from the shadows and he got me 9/10 times (my only glimpse of him were the whites of his eyes before I was completely Charlie Brown'ed).
    Lesson - if I ever I ever have a dark colored dog get him or her a blinker light to wear on a collar... Lol.

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am ~ author unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads