Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Yesterday Gramma bought Thysyn and new harness and leash....well, sorry Mom, but it was just hideous. So today I took Thysyn shopping for a replacement. First stop, Ruffin's Pet store in our home town. Now Thysyn is really good in the car, so good in fact, that he pretty much sleeps the whole time. So we get to Ruffin's, he slept all the way there, and once inside, he curled up on the counter, resting his head on a large bag of dog food and slept. Even with the three ladies working there fussing over him. We were there for a half hour, he slept the whole time. Then we went to the bank....he slept in my arms the two block walk there, and then curled up on the counter there and slept as well. After that, we went across the street to PetValu, another pet store and guess what he did there...yup....slept. Oh, and he doesnt walk anywhere, refuses to walk with the leash on. Leash off, no problem follows me all over the yard, leash on, plops his *** down and and grunts.

So the first three stops were all in Dunnville, home. Next we went off to Wellandport, small village we use to live before moving to where we are now. We still use the same auto mechanic and that's where he's located. I took him in to visit....oh an he slept all the way from Dunnville to Wellandport, about a 15min drive. Once inside, I sat him on the counter to talk to the owner Phil and Thysyn curled up and promptly went back to sleep on the appointment book. I spent 30 mins there talking, 5 mins ordering my new tires for my van, and 25 mins talking to everyone about Thysyn......who slept through it all. Next it was off to Smithville, where Gramma works, and guess what? Yup, he slept all the way there, about another 10mins down the road. Once there, we went to Gramma's office where all the ladies and a couple of the guys lavished him in attention. Which believe it or not, he slept through. When the put him on the floor he fell asleep. Another nearly 30 min visit he slept through....at least he's consistent. After leaving Gramma's office we walked up to the grocery store in the plaza and I picked up lunch. No, wait, let me clarify. I walked to the grocery store, Thysyn slept in my arms. Again, more people lavishing him with love and affection, all of which, he slept through. Then it was a 20 min drive home. And as anyone would be, with all that driving and visiting and attention, my little guy was tired, so he rested all the way home. It had been a rough morning......

Now, you may say, "why didn't you take any pictures?" Well I did, just one, why? Well all of them would of looked like this

just with different back grounds. Disclaimer: I took this once I pulled in the driveway, not while I was driving. He woke up right after this. Once home, for the next 3hrs, he terrorized poor Bentley, now they're both crashed out, sleeping.

Have a good Labour Day weekend everyone.

David and Thysyn

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol! Great action shot! He's adorabull! It's good to know that you don't take pics while you're driving. Safety first!!! One of our members, [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] was just talking about how he texts with his feet when he drives!!! (See thread "Don't do this over the weekend"). Something tells me Thysyn is gearing up for a loooooonnnnngggg playful night... hope you're ready!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
❤️❤️❤️..... he has you well trained-- guess you should invest in a stroller. :giggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
❤️❤️❤️..... he has you well trained-- guess you should invest in a stroller. :giggle:

Dont laugh too hard, but I have one. I bought a plan pen off Kijiji ( Canada's version of Craigslist) for $10 and it came with a baby stroller. The stroller is in the garage with some other items to go to Community Care, but I have one, if needed. He's very active at home, but for some reason when we go out, he seems to just go docile. Like right now, its 11:30pm and he's rippin around the house getting into everyone's business. And I'm pretty sure Bentley's tail is about 2 inches shorter today.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dont laugh too hard, but I have one. I bought a plan pen off Kijiji ( Canada's version of Craigslist) for $10 and it came with a baby stroller. The stroller is in the garage with some other items to go to Community Care, but I have one, if needed. He's very active at home, but for some reason when we go out, he seems to just go docile. Like right now, its 11:30pm and he's rippin around the house getting into everyone's business. And I'm pretty sure Bentley's tail is about 2 inches shorter today.

:laugh: 'Spaz attack'

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.