Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Sorry August was just a whirl-wind for me! We did a refi on our house, had to get insurance and the house straight sold and bought another car, work was busy, the list goes on! As for Biscuit and the other pups all is well, we actually switched her to the grain free lamb vs the chicken she was on and all her tear stains and watery eyes are gone! She looks great.

We are at the tail end of this flea issue we had. I tried so many things but they weren't working. She is already on Sentinel but I ordered Comfortis for all the dogs and it just got here yesterday. Praying this is the end for those suckers!!

She and Polly have been getting along great and she and my boy pitty Neo are best buds, they like to beat up on each other but she is still a total jerk to my scared rescue. Her thing now is to chase him into the dog room and just bark at him endlessly. So I have to limit their time together. Funny thing is she starts a fight here and there but SHE is the one getting beat up! When will she learn?? Anywho.. been slacking in the picture department but here she is in doggie "time out" for picking on Tucker (not pictured) and her passed out. Oh and we got chickens! Biscuit would do anything to eat them LOL.

Biscuit passed out.jpgBiscuit after bath.jpgPuppy time out.jpgSky with Curry.jpgChickens.jpg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Nice to hear from you! Glad everything seems to be going well. Great pictures :) good luck with the house hunting and end of flea season, I hope that Comfortis works well for everybody

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I thought you'd been mia, had just commented to Lynn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION], that many
old-timers were sparse lately (including myself) just seemed a long, hot summer
and got the best of us!

So glad you're back and thanks for bringing pics! Everyone looks great and your
'lil girl is so adorable...a princess with her chicken <3

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Thanks! I hope it works too, after this I'm almost out of ideas.

Nice to hear from you! Glad everything seems to be going well. Great pictures :) good luck with the house hunting and end of flea season, I hope that Comfortis works well for everybody

- - - Updated - - -

I thought you'd been mia, had just commented to Lynn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION], that many
old-timers were sparse lately (including myself) just seemed a long, hot summer
and got the best of us!

So glad you're back and thanks for bringing pics! Everyone looks great and your
'lil girl is so adorable...a princess with her chicken <3

Thank you! She loves her chickens! They are way cooler than I expected them to be lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey stranger... good to see you back and all that craziness is over with.... baby girl is looking good --- hope the fleas are over with now.

Adorable pictures of your daughter and the chickens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Biscuitsmom

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Thanks!

Hey stranger... good to see you back and all that craziness is over with.... baby girl is looking good --- hope the fleas are over with now.

Adorable pictures of your daughter and the chickens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Thanks! I hope it works too, after this I'm almost out of ideas.
I have good news for you...

colder temps are right around the corner :freeze:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.