Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you are a current user of NuVet or NuJoint products, I have a special promotion available to you for new customers! :w00t:

For each referral (new purchase from a new customer) we get from you, we will send you a free 30 day supply of NuVet Plus! :boogie:

You can send me a PM with the name of the person you have referred and we will send your NuVet directly to you, it's that easy!! :D

Rules:

1.) They must be a new customer or the promotion will not go through.
2.) Referral promotion is for the month of September only!
3.) New customer can order any of the NuVet product line found on THIS LINK
4.) or they may Call 1-800-474-7044 and Give Order Code: 1101106 when ordering
5.) Don't forget to PM me with their name- that is all the info I will need.

Good luck, hope many of you earn a lot of free product! :up:

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Ok, so I need to get Colossus on something. What does everyone recommend? Hes not having any problems, sometimes gets up a little stiff, but after three steps (if that) hes good to go. Just want to make sure I get him on something before something starts.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok, so I need to get Colossus on something. What does everyone recommend? Hes not having any problems, sometimes gets up a little stiff, but after three steps (if that) hes good to go. Just want to make sure I get him on something before something starts.

Nujoint is the best! Like a puppy again I tell ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
This I know, but which one should I choose? So many choices and dont really want to choose to choose, Id like ot get the best I can for him.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The nujoint DS is double strength- so that is the best one. This is specifically for joints. The NuVet plus is a supplement for health and immunity- like a daily vitamin, but it digests well and makes everything shine from the inside out. So you can do both, if you wish to be sure your bulldog is getting everything they need daily .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bella has done exceptionally well on the double strength tablets.

Firstly, she loves them...they're like treats for her, so no battles there.

Secondly, she had a horrible reoccurring limp from a very vigorous puppy play session. These tablets have made her 100% again. I'm so grateful for them! :yes: No more limping, she's as good as new!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I see time is getting short but I think I would like to order some NuVet.. One thing I'm wondering if powder or tablets are advised. Also, not sure what I should do exactly. And, do you know what the shipping on these are? Thanks, hope to hear soon :) Jill and Hank :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I see time is getting short but I think I would like to order some NuVet.. One thing I'm wondering if powder or tablets are advised. Also, not sure what I should do exactly. And, do you know what the shipping on these are? Thanks, hope to hear soon :) Jill and Hank :)

@bullmama

I prefer the powder cause I can mix it right in with the food and no issue with them taking it. I tagged Lisa as she can give you more insight on the shipping and such

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thank you :) i'll be awaiten :)

FANNYSMAMA

Sep 21, 2015
ID
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fannie Mae
I had my bully on NuVet Plus and NuJoint and they are AWESOME! However, we both lost our jobs so I can't afford to get her anymore right now :(. I'm so sad because she was doing SO WELL on them. Now, her allergies are flaring up more than last year and she's in pain when she lays down. I feel so terrible!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.