yet another silly question & more pics to share :]

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Both of those bullys are just adora-bull!!!! I'll be interested to hear if you find the slo-feeder bowl works because Daddy is the same and inhales his food too!!! Maybe it's a bully thing???

OP
catorres8988

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i ordered one last night from libra926 links on amazon.com i think i paid $11 total and i got an email this morning that it had already been shipped so i'm guessing i'll get it by friday i'll keep yall posted to see if slows her feeding down.

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
Weeeeeeeeeell, I never had a slow feeding bowl.......just a slow feeding bulldog. I just wanted to comment........so I'm getting on my soapbox.....you got two great looking bulldogs. They are both short length bulldogs.......Emmitt E........your bulldog is like Duke.........he is a long body bulldog.........sooooooooo,.........it's going to be almost 2 years before he matures and fills out. He will be bigger than most bulldogs (just like Duke) Sooooooo.......be careful not to over feed him or you may cause joint damage from carrying to much weight before he fully matures. End of preaching....I'm off the soapbox.......we now return you to your previous activities:D..........Have a great day!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
They are GORGEOUS!!!! love to see their pics! Thank you for sharing.

I got the Durapet slowfeeder with the dome in the middle. didn't really work maybe added an extra 10 seconds to his feeding time if that. I do put water in it and he can't dip his whole face in so I like it for that.

YouTube - Bear and the slow feeder?

OP
catorres8988

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
wow well at least my bulldog isn't the only one who inhales her food. lol. hopefully it works i'll take video and post once i get it.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh my gosh, SO MUCH CUTENESS! :)

Delilah does the sleeping while sitting thing, too. haha. and I just love the picture of them in the cart...sooo cute. Maybe I should start putting Delilah in the cart..because she likes to try and greet everybody when we go to the stores hahaha

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i love the pics! don't ever think you post too much, there is no such thing as too many bully pictures. they are both so good looking :heart: them

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
love the pics, they are both adorable. I've seen those bowls at Petsmart, never used one.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I got the durapet stainless too.. it hasn't slowed the piggy down very much she does have to work a little harder to get all her food.

Those are such cute pic's!!! They are such little cuties!! :heart::heart:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
@catorres ... They are soooo unbelievably cute! You could never share TOO MANY pics!!! :LMAO:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
love these pics! when i got my Bullet a few months ago the previous owner sent his plastic slow feeder but warned me that he usually just dumped it....and he DID! i put it away, no use messing with it. i found that when i feed him and throw in about 4-6 pieces of frozen veggies he does slow in spurts and chew up the frozen bits. it' still only takes him a couple minutes but i just keep hope that he will eventually slow down. :pray:

OP
catorres8988

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
well i got the bowl the other day and it has slowed her down but its hard to get to all the food b/c its kind of deep i feel bad for her b/c she can't get all the food so once she gets to where she can't reach i poor her food in her regular bowl :/ guess i'm a bad mommy. my husband said i'm mean b/c it's hard for her to eat b/c of their face being the way it is :[

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
From other reports I've read ... I think there are mixed feelings about the slow feeder bowls. It seems to work for some, and not for others. I've decided to just mix Daddy's food up with some veggies and hope that slows him down a little!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.