I'm pretty stupid...

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I know what you are talking about mammyglicks. I don't know whats its called or what they do in the body but somewhere between the tip of the penis and where is stops before the testicles, maybe about in the middle, there is an area that swells at times. Looks like 2 balls under the skin, one on each side of the penis. I don't see it alot, I don't even know how often it happens but I have seen it on Sam before. It still happens now, over 3 years after he was neutered.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Sorry guys I thought everyone would know. It is called the knot and it is to lock onto the female so she can't leave. I never noticed it with my other male dogs and I forgot briefly when I seen it on bear.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What??? I have never seen this on Vegas and he has been altered a year and a half now, really [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]?? [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], I know they lock, I used to breed champion dobermans, our female would be sooo mad and over it, and pull our poor male all over the yard.

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I am not sure what makes it prominent, in this case Bear was sleeping and it was the first time I noticed it. Even when he is excited I don't see it but who knows maybe he was having a wet dream :bully: It didn't dawn on me until the next day what it was, I had read about it before just never seen it. At least it is nothing to worry about.

I couldn't remember what it was called had to look it up, lol.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION], I would not have known either, my doberman was intact, and with Vegas not being I would have worried and not thought about it either. I didn't even know that could show if they had been altered.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
butler's done this a couple times. every morning he sits like a people with his pecker hanging out but only had the "knot" a couple times. the first time i saw it i was worried! :eek:

i sure am glad humans don't have this feature.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.