I'm pretty stupid...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
the other night I noticed Bear had extra balls :p. let me explain. He was laying there and I saw his regular family jewels but right around that area closer in on his belly was what looked like 2 swollen areas or two more balls, i checked and they were hard he didn't seem to be hurting though, i was thinking hernias. I was panicked it was night, I couldn't call the vet. I woke my husband up all frantic practically crying. He wouldn't stop laughing at me :angry: Then he kept telling me to shut up and leave Bear alone he was fine. I for the life of me didn't realize what it was until the next morning :eek: I felt soooooooo dumb and why my husband wouldn't explain it to me i'll never know. He felt I were stoooopid bwahahahahaha. :lol:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
haha i had a similar experience about a month ago. i have to pick Bullet up to help him off our bed as it is a bit high. he's done well, he has learned to wait for me to pick him up and sit him on the floor. well, it was one morning i was waiting on him to get done stretching and walk over to me to get him and sometimes if he does this "crawl to me motion" i will scoop him up and he ends up on his back somewhat. WELL...i paniced for a few when i noticed the same thing you did. i immediately thought his packaged got dislocated. :eek: hubby looked at me and shook his head. :lol:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:pOkay, guess I'm stoooooopid-er than you. What am I missing here? I just don't get the joke....:confused:

Me neither, what was it if it wasn't an extra set of jewels???? I think [MENTION=676]mammyglicks[/MENTION] is trying to make us all feel stooooooopid!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I dont get it either :(

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
i don't know the 'technical term' but it has to do with being sexually excited and this aids in helping the male lock onto the female during mating. :D i had heard it years ago but never really knew until recently. haha :lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I believe the actual gonads move around a bit within that area, so if he was laying right it would look like another pair.
Right??

L

Lucy-licious

Sure am glad I got me a baby girl all those extra bits and extra extra bits appearing from nowhere well :eek:
And how come the men folk know i've never noticed Chris has extra bits :confused:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online