Has your bully gotten more stubborn as he/she ages????

LisaRN

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
39
Location
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
OMG.. Chester!! :ohmy: I think he's going to need shock camp! :eek:
 
What is Chester up too?? Do tell!!

And to answer the question Mocha is stubborn!!!!
 
HRH most decidedly has a stubborn streak. She knows how to tell time, and if we aren't doing exactly what is expected at any given time of the day she makes it clear that she is not pleased too!
 
LOL, I just posted in another thread that I needed to teach Molly more tricks before she grows too stubborn! I know my last bullie General got more stubborn with age!
 
Well... for starters.. now in the morning, until he hears his food hit the bowl - he won't come out of his pen.. which means that the bedroom door has to stay open and the hallway light shining in my eyes until he's SURE there's a reason to get up. On Saturday, I took him for a walk and it started pouring rain - he put on the brakes and would NOT budge and I got soaking wet pushing his tush with my foot all the way home. Then yesterday, I let him out and he sat at the gate looking out the front of the house and would NOT come in... even when I called his name, he wouldn't even look. I had to get my coat/boots on and go out and get him! :down:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top