Has your bully gotten more stubborn as he/she ages????

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH most decidedly has a stubborn streak. She knows how to tell time, and if we aren't doing exactly what is expected at any given time of the day she makes it clear that she is not pleased too!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
LOL, I just posted in another thread that I needed to teach Molly more tricks before she grows too stubborn! I know my last bullie General got more stubborn with age!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Well... for starters.. now in the morning, until he hears his food hit the bowl - he won't come out of his pen.. which means that the bedroom door has to stay open and the hallway light shining in my eyes until he's SURE there's a reason to get up. On Saturday, I took him for a walk and it started pouring rain - he put on the brakes and would NOT budge and I got soaking wet pushing his tush with my foot all the way home. Then yesterday, I let him out and he sat at the gate looking out the front of the house and would NOT come in... even when I called his name, he wouldn't even look. I had to get my coat/boots on and go out and get him! :down:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.