Nicoleler2385

Nicoleler2385

Aug 20, 2016
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
She couldn't have been any cuter. She was fussy when we picked her up and then she just gave in and passed out. Can not wait to get her!!

26702cb8e175160ac6ee6f5bccb8427f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I see where your coming from with the worry and like everyone has said good food, great vet and keep them healthy us all you can do I have been very lucky with FTSE just a few food allergies which we have sorted out and Cherry eye which was fixed. I had way more problems with my pugs than I have had with FTSE he has actually been a breeze after my pug Tei- Arnna.

Once you bring that precious baby home all your worries will disappear and you will fall so in love with her, she is absolutely gorgeous

Kristy

Aug 23, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubb Chubb
congrats on your first new bully puppy!!! i remember how excited i was when my husband and i picked up our little boy. i always visited this forum as a guest before, and it's definitely the place to come for advice/support and everything bulldog related hehe. Best of luck with her!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
congrats on your first new bully puppy!!! i remember how excited i was when my husband and i picked up our little boy. i always visited this forum as a guest before, and it's definitely the place to come for advice/support and everything bulldog related hehe. Best of luck with her!!

Sorry I missed your joining up post but wanted to welcome you to EBN :)

Kristy

Aug 23, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubb Chubb
congrats on your first new bully puppy!!! i remember how excited i was when my husband and i picked up our little boy. i always visited this forum as a guest before, and it's definitely the place to come for advice/support and everything bulldog related hehe. Best of luck with her!!

Sorry I missed your joining up post but wanted to welcome you to EBN :)

Thank you so much! i haven't posted in the welcome thread yet but will try and do so tomorrow hehe :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Oh goodness, she is CUTE!!!!!! I wanna squeeze that little face!

Don't worry, that's the first step! Figure out her quirks, likes, dislikes, keep her on a good quality food and treats and you should be just fine. Everything else with bullies is manageable. Ruthie and Brutus couldn't be more different. One has health problems, one doesn't. One is a perfect angel, the other is a hellion. Make sure your vet is well versed in bullies and you should be just fine! Best of luck with that little baby.

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Congratulations on deciding to be owned by a bulldog. Most of the folks have mentioned a high quality food, make sure you have metal bowls for food and water, a crate to crate train and keep them safe while you aren't watching them. What I have found with my girls is just watching them to make sure they have a safe environment to live in. That means keeping things up they cannot swallow so no obstructions; we try to bully proof the house as much as possible which also meant we live with the bare :w00t: and I mean bare necessities. hehe; bullies are curious and check out everything and will get into everything; they are worse than having two year olds so, multiple a two year old by 3 and that is what you have. They will destroy things, shred things, eat your shoes, woodwork, drapes, shower curtains, children's toys (my daughter had a brigade of Barbie amputees growing up), anything they can get into their mouths they will eat or try to eat it. DO NOT TAKE your EYES off your new bully, always know what they are up to all the time and that should eliminate some of the health situations. No stuffed animals until you know how your bully acts, they may eat the stuffing. As long as you know what they are up to that is 3/4's of the battle. Good luck!!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Omgoooodness! Watch out- I picked up Lockjaw and 6 weeks later headed back to my breeder to pick up his sister. Lol
Have you checked out your breeder? We're both parents on site? Did they have health certificates? Vet records? Make you sign a contract? If they have that, you can see how healthy the parents are and if they had any problems. That will help determine the health of your baby.
The only issue I move had so far with either of them was that Lockjaw popped a cherry eye. Other than that - no real problems. Parents both had wide nares, but mine turned out with narrow nares. Just like someone suggested in an earlier post- we had both their nares widened during spay/neuter surgeries. Now we just tell people they both got nose jobs! LMBO- anyway, coconut oil is awesome to start her out on. It helps keep their skin and coat nice and soft aside from al of the health benefits it offers. Apple Cider vinegar in her water. That has tons of benefits as well but really helps prevent bladder infections. With hazel wipes to wipe folds daily. If you start everything early on- she'll be used to it and it'll be an easier transition. Any transitions with food should be slow to avoid tummy issues and diarrhea.
You'll learn as you go, you can never do too much research and this forum is AMAZING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Nicoleler2385

Nicoleler2385

Aug 20, 2016
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
970a537e4bebeca852dd91e70cc920d9.jpg

dc49c6ee2f17d17ead06f5959adc188c.jpg

A week later and she has grown like crazy!! 3 weeks to go. Still at a stand still with names....any suggestions?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
970a537e4bebeca852dd91e70cc920d9.jpg

dc49c6ee2f17d17ead06f5959adc188c.jpg

A week later and she has grown like crazy!! 3 weeks to go. Still at a stand still with names....any suggestions?

My goodness.... she is precious!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.