Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Good job Chunky. The dog we currently have, Bentley, a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, loves the car. I get the stinkeye from him every time I go out and come back home having not taken him for a ride. Each day is just another day to go for a ride for him. Now he doesnt really crash after a ride, but will if you just come in the house, he will stay outside on his own a roam abit and do his business after a ride. He likes walks too, again, I get the stinkeye every morning after coming back from my morning walk and didnt take him. When riding in the car tho, he has to be in the front seat, gets mad if someone else is sitting in "his chair" and the window has to be all the way down so he can stand up on the edge of the door and get his head as far out the window as possible. First time he did it, he didnt have a leash on and I nearly crashed the van trying to get a hold of his collar to drag him back in. Now I have a leash on him and have to drive one handed and hold onto the leash, shortened of course, while he hangs out the window. I can go up to 80km/hr like this (about 50m/hr) before its too windy and he ducks back in. But once it town, he's out the window full time. People love to point and wave as we go by, And, yes, they him at the drive thru's too. I have to go to town later, so I'll try to remember to get a shot of him window surfing today. Love the shot of Chunky standing at the back window.

David

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Good job Chunky. The dog we currently have, Bentley, a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, loves the car. I get the stinkeye from him every time I go out and come back home having not taken him for a ride. Each day is just another day to go for a ride for him. Now he doesnt really crash after a ride, but will if you just come in the house, he will stay outside on his own a roam abit and do his business after a ride. He likes walks too, again, I get the stinkeye every morning after coming back from my morning walk and didnt take him. When riding in the car tho, he has to be in the front seat, gets mad if someone else is sitting in "his chair" and the window has to be all the way down so he can stand up on the edge of the door and get his head as far out the window as possible. First time he did it, he didnt have a leash on and I nearly crashed the van trying to get a hold of his collar to drag him back in. Now I have a leash on him and have to drive one handed and hold onto the leash, shortened of course, while he hangs out the window. I can go up to 80km/hr like this (about 50m/hr) before its too windy and he ducks back in. But once it town, he's out the window full time. People love to point and wave as we go by, And, yes, they him at the drive thru's too. I have to go to town later, so I'll try to remember to get a shot of him window surfing today. Love the shot of Chunky standing at the back window.

David

Great story and Chunky now wants to go for a ride everyday so I have been rotating which local park to take him to of the morning and we walk about a half mile.

I bought this to use when I had a SUV where Chunky could get up on the seat but don't use it with him riding in the floor in the back of the truck. You could use one and not have to hold Bentleys leash. It adjust in length also

Safety belt for dogs over 55lbs (16SGA-2) - Accessories for harnesses

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky exercising again today! LOL

20160824_182020.jpg
\
20160824_182032.jpg

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh my goodness Wes, you're wearing him out! Lol!! Great pics!

If he even thinks I am leaving the house he is at the door ready to go. LOL

I have been driving him around at night and he come is in and goes to sleep. I take him with me if I am going through drive thru's also if the temperature isn't over 85* and people always talk about him and it makes him happy. :mansfriend:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Lol!! I know what you mean, they LOVE the attention! Now that football season is here, Jersey loves showing off to anybody that will watch...

If he even thinks I am leaving the house he is at the door ready to go. LOL

I have been driving him around at night and he come is in and goes to sleep. I take him with me if I am going through drive thru's also if the temperature isn't over 85* and people always talk about him and it makes him happy. :mansfriend:

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Lol!! I know what you mean, they LOVE the attention! Now that football season is here, Jersey loves showing off to anybody that will watch...

Thats Awesome!!

Chunky doesn't do any tricks but loves attention from anyone who pays attention to him. He ignores people with the best of them when he doesn't want to be bothered also

The only trick Chunky does is act like he's going to give you his toy then run off when you reach for it. I guess the trick is on whoever thinks they are getting it. He enjoys that better than actual fetch

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Omg! I love it! Chunky fakes the handoff and runs with the toy!!! Touchdown!

Thats Awesome!!

Chunky doesn't do any tricks but loves attention from anyone who pays attention to him. He ignores people with the best of them when he doesn't want to be bothered also

The only trick Chunky does is act like he's going to give you his toy then run off when you reach for it. I guess the trick is on whoever thinks they are getting it. He enjoys that better than actual fetch

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

AWESOME!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.