Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just took him with me to get food and he crashed again when we got home. He gets a lot of attention from other drivers and the people at the restaurants so I might keep taking him when I run through drive thru's

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:shout:

FRECKLES!!! FRECKLES!!!!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HAHA he knows who the boss is but i am pretty lenient. Im sure there are times when he feels he is in control

Funny I want mine to stay away from moving machinery so not way up there on teaching them to come close , we have a lot of stuff that could hurt or kill that moves around here , The p/u truck they all want in cause it is a adventure , = town= treats . Willow our Siberian Husky gets out of her run every once and a while she will run forever , she used to run beside the kids snowmobiles when they were out in the bay if she got tired she would just lie down in the middle of the bay . I was chasing her once app 3 years ago after she got off of her run on My ATV , funny enough she just gave up ( rare ) to My surprise she ran at me on the atv and jumped up , took a bit for her to figure out where she wanted to lie , ended up over the gas tank and front of the seat . Willow like most here wear harnesses ( husky,s need them in my view with back pack once in a while ) she is the only one we have interested in wagons or any other thing that they could sit or ride on . Rosie , Tilly , Diva wanted to have nothing to do with wagons or anything else more is the pity in town when we go lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I just got a new car and now Izzy is not allowed to ride outside the crate. My previous car was awesome, old and dirty so Izzy could do leather surf on the back as much as she wanted. I actually called the car "Izzymobile" and no friends were allowed in the back seat - that was Izzy and all her hair allowed!

She fitted my car where she would position herself and stick her head out. I could drive fast or slow and she was firm and strong riding on the Izzymobile! She is not very happy with the new Jeep.... but I am!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
10675756_10152731857804254_8352051389830732269_n.jpg I knew I had a picture somewhere!!!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I just got a new car and now Izzy is not allowed to ride outside the crate. My previous car was awesome, old and dirty so Izzy could do leather surf on the back as much as she wanted. I actually called the car "Izzymobile" and no friends were allowed in the back seat - that was Izzy and all her hair allowed!

She fitted my car where she would position herself and stick her head out. I could drive fast or slow and she was firm and strong riding on the Izzymobile! She is not very happy with the new Jeep.... but I am!

What kind of jeep did you get? My truck has leather seats that I don't want Chunky on but the back seats fold up and it has high doors that I don't think he will climb up and out of. I have an adjustable length lanyard that I bought from Julius K9 that buckles in that attaches to a harness that would keep him in the seat if I bought another vehicle where he would need to ride in the seat.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Got a jeep rubicon...black w black leather seats. Havent had a black car in years and it gets dirty so fast! Specially w white hair!

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Got a jeep rubicon...black w black leather seats. Havent had a black car in years and it gets dirty so fast! Specially w white hair!

I looked at a White one before I bought the truck I have now when I decided to trade the Grand Cherokee I had. They are definitely a lot nicer than they were when I got my first one in 96. Yeah white dogs and black on black vehicles don't go well together. I just finished wiping drool off the outside of my truck and cleaning the inside also. There should be a lot of options for seat covers for your jeep that you could use for when taking Izzy with you.

The first Wrangler I had was $14,900 new in 96 and the one I looked at was $46k. I paid more for the truck but that shows how much has changed in the past 20 years with jeeps.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Yes and they are very comfortable inside... and this is coming from a previous Lexus owner that swore that I would never buy a car that wasn't a Lexus! My jeep is just as comfortable and nice... more fun for sure!

I looked at a White one before I bought the truck I have now when I decided to trade the Grand Cherokee I had. They are definitely a lot nicer than they were when I got my first one in 96. Yeah white dogs and black on black vehicles don't go well together. I just finished wiping drool off the outside of my truck and cleaning the inside also. There should be a lot of options for seat covers for your jeep that you could use for when taking Izzy with you.

The first Wrangler I had was $14,900 new in 96 and the one I looked at was $46k. I paid more for the truck but that shows how much has changed in the past 20 years with jeeps.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.