Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky has recently started wanting to go for rides in the truck so I roll down the windows and drive him around for 10 minutes or so. When we come home he runs to the kitchen wanting ice then crashes. I think he is confused on what exercise really is. :weirdo:

Yesterdays ride around the neighborhood.

20160816_190238.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
HA HA HA Right on Chunky , You will eventually teach Wes who the boss really is ..... great pic Wes been there doing that too lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness... next he will want to hit Mickey's D's drive-thru... Lol

My dogs love riding in their wagon, it's just been too hot this summer.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well Chunky, Jewel likes to pop her head out the window too as long as dad is going less than 30 mph. That's when I get the stink eye from the wife. Jewel gives the stink eye to me as well. I just can't win...damn if I do and damn if I don't.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Oh my goodness... next he will want to hit Mickey's D's drive-thru... Lol

My dogs love riding in their wagon, it's just been too hot this summer.

Its can only imagine the demands I would receive if he could talk. LOL

The last time I took him through a drive-thru the manager was yelling at the workers to get back to work because they all came to the window.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Well Chunky, Jewel likes to pop her head out the window too as long as dad is going less than 30 mph. That's when I get the stink eye from the wife. Jewel gives the stink eye to me as well. I just can't win...damn if I do and damn if I don't.

I don't think I have driven more than 45mph with his head out the window and probably wouldn't go that fast if he was on the seat. He switches back and forth as we drive along.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
LMBO!! That's exactly how Penny acts with her wagon. My daughter went to take on her a walk yesterday. She stopped dead at the end of the garage. When I went outside and pulled out her wagon, she went straight to it and sat down. Put her in it- she plopped out her tongue and smiled her big smile- and she got "walked" by riding in the wagon! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
HA HA HA Right on Chunky , You will eventually teach Wes who the boss really is ..... great pic Wes been there doing that too lol

HAHA he knows who the boss is but i am pretty lenient. Im sure there are times when he feels he is in control

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
LMBO!! That's exactly how Penny acts with her wagon. My daughter went to take on her a walk yesterday. She stopped dead at the end of the garage. When I went outside and pulled out her wagon, she went straight to it and sat down. Put her in it- she plopped out her tongue and smiled her big smile- and she got "walked" by riding in the wagon! [emoji23][emoji23]

He lets me know when he wants to go out and most of the time its to pee. This last week he has started sitting at the back door of the truck letting me know he wants to go for a ride and luckily I leave my keys in the truck when its in the garage so we go riding around and it wears him out.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
He lets me know when he wants to go out and most of the time its to pee. This last week he has started sitting at the back door of the truck letting me know he wants to go for a ride and luckily I leave my keys in the truck when its in the garage so we go riding around and it wears him out.

Isn't that funny! Penny's worn out too. I'm
Like- you went for a RIDE! Maybe the excitement they get from it wears them out. [emoji23]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I don't think I have driven more than 45mph with his head out the window and probably wouldn't go that fast if he was on the seat. He switches back and forth as we drive along.
Jewel does the same thing if the windows are rolled down.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
CHUNKY!!! Wait......that's NOT EXERCISE??? Sorry Chunky and I have the same trainer I guess :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Chunky boy!! - you have the right idea!! :)

This girl is thinking it might time to get Ms Ellie Wagon :D

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
What a great idea! Jersey's been a little depressed lately due to the heat and having to stay in... I'm taking her for a short ride! Woo Hoo!!! Film at 11!!!!!!!

Chunky has recently started wanting to go for rides in the truck so I roll down the windows and drive him around for 10 minutes or so. When we come home he runs to the kitchen wanting ice then crashes. I think he is confused on what exercise really is. :weirdo:

Yesterdays ride around the neighborhood.

View attachment 100577

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online