Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 41

Thread: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

  1. #25
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,715
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2507

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy's Mom View Post
    I just got a new car and now Izzy is not allowed to ride outside the crate. My previous car was awesome, old and dirty so Izzy could do leather surf on the back as much as she wanted. I actually called the car "Izzymobile" and no friends were allowed in the back seat - that was Izzy and all her hair allowed!

    She fitted my car where she would position herself and stick her head out. I could drive fast or slow and she was firm and strong riding on the Izzymobile! She is not very happy with the new Jeep.... but I am!

    What kind of jeep did you get? My truck has leather seats that I don't want Chunky on but the back seats fold up and it has high doors that I don't think he will climb up and out of. I have an adjustable length lanyard that I bought from Julius K9 that buckles in that attaches to a harness that would keep him in the seat if I bought another vehicle where he would need to ride in the seat.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  2. Likes 2BullyMama, Jersey liked this post
  3. #26
    Drool Catcher
    Real Name
    Laura
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    239
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Apollo
    Likes (Received)
    221

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Omgoodness...hilarious!!

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  4. Likes Chunky White, Izzy's Mom liked this post
  5. #27
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Got a jeep rubicon...black w black leather seats. Havent had a black car in years and it gets dirty so fast! Specially w white hair!

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  6. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  7. #28
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,715
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2507

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy's Mom View Post
    Got a jeep rubicon...black w black leather seats. Havent had a black car in years and it gets dirty so fast! Specially w white hair!
    I looked at a White one before I bought the truck I have now when I decided to trade the Grand Cherokee I had. They are definitely a lot nicer than they were when I got my first one in 96. Yeah white dogs and black on black vehicles don't go well together. I just finished wiping drool off the outside of my truck and cleaning the inside also. There should be a lot of options for seat covers for your jeep that you could use for when taking Izzy with you.

    The first Wrangler I had was $14,900 new in 96 and the one I looked at was $46k. I paid more for the truck but that shows how much has changed in the past 20 years with jeeps.

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  8. Likes Izzy's Mom liked this post
  9. #29
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Yes and they are very comfortable inside... and this is coming from a previous Lexus owner that swore that I would never buy a car that wasn't a Lexus! My jeep is just as comfortable and nice... more fun for sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    I looked at a White one before I bought the truck I have now when I decided to trade the Grand Cherokee I had. They are definitely a lot nicer than they were when I got my first one in 96. Yeah white dogs and black on black vehicles don't go well together. I just finished wiping drool off the outside of my truck and cleaning the inside also. There should be a lot of options for seat covers for your jeep that you could use for when taking Izzy with you.

    The first Wrangler I had was $14,900 new in 96 and the one I looked at was $46k. I paid more for the truck but that shows how much has changed in the past 20 years with jeeps.

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  10. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  11. #30
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Sheena's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sheena
    Country
    United states
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    1,097
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Sooo Cute! Heres Daisy when she isnt freaking out -daisy1-jpg

  12. Likes Chunky White, Jersey, Izzy's Mom liked this post
  13. #31
    Potty Trainer Jhedir6's Avatar
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Dunnvile Ontario
    Posts
    54
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Thysyn
    Likes (Received)
    109

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Good job Chunky. The dog we currently have, Bentley, a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, loves the car. I get the stinkeye from him every time I go out and come back home having not taken him for a ride. Each day is just another day to go for a ride for him. Now he doesnt really crash after a ride, but will if you just come in the house, he will stay outside on his own a roam abit and do his business after a ride. He likes walks too, again, I get the stinkeye every morning after coming back from my morning walk and didnt take him. When riding in the car tho, he has to be in the front seat, gets mad if someone else is sitting in "his chair" and the window has to be all the way down so he can stand up on the edge of the door and get his head as far out the window as possible. First time he did it, he didnt have a leash on and I nearly crashed the van trying to get a hold of his collar to drag him back in. Now I have a leash on him and have to drive one handed and hold onto the leash, shortened of course, while he hangs out the window. I can go up to 80km/hr like this (about 50m/hr) before its too windy and he ducks back in. But once it town, he's out the window full time. People love to point and wave as we go by, And, yes, they him at the drive thru's too. I have to go to town later, so I'll try to remember to get a shot of him window surfing today. Love the shot of Chunky standing at the back window.

    David

  14. Likes Chunky White, Jersey liked this post
  15. #32
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,715
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2507

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jhedir6 View Post
    Good job Chunky. The dog we currently have, Bentley, a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, loves the car. I get the stinkeye from him every time I go out and come back home having not taken him for a ride. Each day is just another day to go for a ride for him. Now he doesnt really crash after a ride, but will if you just come in the house, he will stay outside on his own a roam abit and do his business after a ride. He likes walks too, again, I get the stinkeye every morning after coming back from my morning walk and didnt take him. When riding in the car tho, he has to be in the front seat, gets mad if someone else is sitting in "his chair" and the window has to be all the way down so he can stand up on the edge of the door and get his head as far out the window as possible. First time he did it, he didnt have a leash on and I nearly crashed the van trying to get a hold of his collar to drag him back in. Now I have a leash on him and have to drive one handed and hold onto the leash, shortened of course, while he hangs out the window. I can go up to 80km/hr like this (about 50m/hr) before its too windy and he ducks back in. But once it town, he's out the window full time. People love to point and wave as we go by, And, yes, they him at the drive thru's too. I have to go to town later, so I'll try to remember to get a shot of him window surfing today. Love the shot of Chunky standing at the back window.

    David

    Great story and Chunky now wants to go for a ride everyday so I have been rotating which local park to take him to of the morning and we walk about a half mile.

    I bought this to use when I had a SUV where Chunky could get up on the seat but don't use it with him riding in the floor in the back of the truck. You could use one and not have to hold Bentleys leash. It adjust in length also

    Safety belt for dogs over 55lbs (16SGA-2) - Accessories for harnesses

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  16. Likes Jersey liked this post
  17. #33
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,715
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    2507

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Chunky exercising again today! LOL

    -20160824_182020-jpg
    \
    -20160824_182032-jpg

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  18. #34
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    So cute!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    Sooo Cute! Heres Daisy when she isnt freaking out -daisy1-jpg

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  19. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  20. #35
    Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Houston - TX
    Posts
    813
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)
    237

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Love the pictures!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Chunky exercising again today! LOL

    -20160824_182020-jpg
    \
    -20160824_182032-jpg

    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

  21. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  22. #36
    My name is Jersey! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jersey's Avatar
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    635
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    921

    Default Re: Chunky is confused on what exercise is!!

    Oh my goodness Wes, you're wearing him out! Lol!! Great pics!


    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    Chunky exercising again today! LOL

    -20160824_182020-jpg
    \
    -20160824_182032-jpg

  23. Likes Chunky White liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •