Houston Texas Boarding Facilities

Brancholympia

Dec 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Branch, and Beethoven
Does anyone have a boarding facility they trust for their babies? I have three and have never found anyone who understands the breed well enough to watch them for an extended stay (4 days)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm going to tag some of our members who live in TX...

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I wish I had an answer for you but sadly I don't as I don't trust most places except our vet with my baby and they don't board that I know of. If we leave for an extended time and no one is going to be home we have a friend take care of her.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'm the same as Todd, I do live in Houston (Katy) but I wouldn't board Tyson. I don't trust those places. Where about in Houston are you located? I can get you the name of my neighbors doggie sitter! She comes to the house and stays or comes to let them out and feed them depending on what you want!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
We had to board Chumly a couple of times. I made sure he wasn't in an indoor/outdoor run. I booked him in the geriatric area of the kennels where they were in a fully air conditioned, enclosed, separate section (calmer too) and had to be physically taken out. It was not ideal but it was the best I could do at the time. My sister lives close by now thank goodness. If we were in that situation again, I would try to find a pet sitter.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry, but no help here either. We don't trust an of them. We use a pet sitter to come to the house.

OP
B

Brancholympia

Dec 4, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Branch, and Beethoven
Thank you all for the input. My mom is our usual babysitter. I just wanted to see if any of you trusted anyone.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
We do not have anyone here to watch My Elmo, I do not trust anyone with My boy, there is no family members around where we live. We are Happy to stay at home to be with this Fat Boy, Elmo is on a diet AGAIN. He just Loves to eat too much. I Just Love Elmo So-oo-oo Much.

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Does anyone have a boarding facility they trust for their babies? I have three and have never found anyone who understands the breed well enough to watch them for an extended stay (4 days)

My daughter lives in Houston and is a licensed pet sitter - Her name is Jennifer Johnson. Maybe she could help.

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N

Jennifer's business is called Heart Smile Pet Care and More - her number is 281-413-8466.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What area of Houston are you? There is a pet sitting group in my area that according to Nextdoor and my neighbours responses have an excellent reputation. Just in case your mum can't do it sometime.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.