Canelo Was BAD!!!!!!!

OP
Canelospeeps

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
LOLLLLL!!!! All feedback was awesome and made me chuckle. I think Canelo got his sentence on Saturday, 12 hours with a 3 month kitten that knows no fear. I took my dogs on Saturday and left them at family's while we went and watched one of the kids scrimmage. We got back and this kitten had Canelo on the run!!! She likes to sit on top of tables and furniture swatting at the dogs as they pass. Canelo had a target on his back, that kitten had eyes for him! No rough stuff but that kitten was all about Canelo! She even used his head as a step to get up on the couch, lol!!!! At one point they looked like a Tom and Jerry cartoon, I was laughing so hard, Canelo was a beach ball racing after and from the cat from one end of the house to the other and back again! She had him turning on point! Who knew bullies could turn on a dime so fast!!!! My phone was in the truck so I missed an op to record Tom and Jerry, lol!!!!! He was so tired he slept all day Sunday but didn't eat. Sleeping is normal, not eating is not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Innocent, I tell you, Innocent..... a face that sweet could never had done such a thing -- the bird snapped and did it all

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online