Canelo Was BAD!!!!!!!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I took today off and went out to run errands. Got home, opened the door and found this.

8ebef93ff46acf1235934d056891cdfb.jpg

That is Venus' cage, and no Venus in sight. She's an Eclectus parrot. Me? I dropped everything in my hands. Got on my hands and knees looking under the furniture with my flashlight app. She wasn't in the cage. She was sitting on top of Buzz's cage unscathed. [emoji29] Luckily a food door popped open but wow what a scare!

Who did it? Yes that is his guilty mug playing it off. Not looking at me but looking at me to see if anything is coming at him. So Venus and I snuggled and shared a snack before I righted her cage. Glad my work laptop cushioned the fall! Thanks Canelo, he's so BAD!

1f9da909d1909ca435f1611432b34a04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION]...his face is too precious...can't stay mad at him too long🐶😍

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Are you sure you don't have poltergeists? Cuz i cannot believe sweet-faced-Canelo would do such a thing! :no:

(i'm glad Venus is a-okay)!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Brings back memories-but my bird was a goner-only found two feet. I would fasten the cage to the wall. Made me sick when I first saw the picture-but was very relieved to see her on top of the other cage! Canelo's guilty,trying to look not guilty face is hysterical!! Yes, Venus must have called him Fatso! [MENTION=8376]Canelospeeps[/MENTION]

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
That totally looks like the work of the neighbors cat!! That sweet face Canelo has nothing to do with it, he told me he was being framed!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
That is hilarious. He's absolutely positive that he had nothing to do with it. Now I'm convinced...having seen the look on his face. Good luck figuring out who caused all that chaos.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I wonder what the Venus said to cause the neighbors cat to do that. You should set up a camera to see if the birds talk to Canelo while you're gone

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Wow! Hurricane Canelo passed through. Folks this is living proof that our little bullies are capable of when they are not supervised. Canelo was perturbed that he did not get to go on the errands as well.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think Canelo needs an attorney. Don't talk Canelo, not even for cheese!!!

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
I'm sure, if you house is anything like my house, when you asked his reply was "WASN'T ME!!"

I can only image the trouble Thysyn's going to get into. Good luck with the prosecution.

David

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.