So who's at the door when Sandy gets home from shopping...

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Lala!!!
Oops, she forgot to put her in her kennel before she left 2 hours earlier. Sandy looks around and finds everything in its place and no pees or poops...good Lala.

Wait a second...what's the electric recliner doing in the full "UP" position? This is one of those recliners that lifts the seated individual to almost a standing position for ease of ingress/egress. It's electrically controlled motor has a wired controller and Lala must have jumped in the chair and laid on the controller until the chair raised to the point that she fell out!

Not quite...she was in the chair all right but she wasn't laying on the controller. She was gnawing on the controller!!! My little angel was eating my chair...grrrr

I just wish I could have been there to see it eject her.

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
They are always up to something!! So cute... Sorry about the remote. 😄

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Look at that sweet, innocent wrongly accused precious little face... awwwwwwww .... Lala would never do anything like that..... it's okay girl... pet pet hug hug smoooshy face kiss...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
it was the cat... the sweet, loving, good dog is innocent!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think Lala is being set up. Frankie likes to steal my car keys and set off my alarm.

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
Oh noooo!!! But...but...she wooks SO innocent !!! :tongue:

When Meaty was a pupp, he chewed on SEVERAL of our TV remotes.....And anybully reading this might be thinking "okayyyy...he chewed ONE, then WHY was he able to chew any more? Didn't you keep them AWAY from him after the first one?" ......LOL.....Honestly, I cannot remember how or why, but I swear, we're not total idiots...lol.....I guess we sometimes forgot that if we laid it down and left the room for even a couple minutes----Uh-oh !!! :no:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh noooo!!! But...but...she wooks SO innocent !!! :tongue:

When Meaty was a pupp, he chewed on SEVERAL of our TV remotes.....And anybully reading this might be thinking "okayyyy...he chewed ONE, then WHY was he able to chew any more? Didn't you keep them AWAY from him after the first one?" ......LOL.....Honestly, I cannot remember how or why, but I swear, we're not total idiots...lol.....I guess we sometimes forgot that if we laid it down and left the room for even a couple minutes----Uh-oh !!! :no:

OMG My Walter ate the TV remote AND my popcorn onetime!!! The cops came to my house looking for the pool house in our subdivision one night because they couldn't find it (the pool house lights were off, and it actually looks like somebody house) anyhoo he decided to entertain himself for about 10 min :party:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.