What do you guys use for anxiety issues?

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I know there are sprays, pills, collars, cookies and chews. Ive tried the collar and Lavender aromatherapy. I did paxil, but I hate having her on a pill everyday if she doesnt have anxiety all the time.

She needs it for car rides and vet trips.

What do you guys use that actually works???

On a more serious note. We have used Adaptil spray for Bentley after his surgery and it did not seem to phase him.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
How about putting her in a carrier? Izzy rides very calm when inside the carrier in the back of my SUV. When riding on the back seat she is all over the place and cries like a Gremlin due to excitement of MAYBE we going to the dog park.
Well thats good to know!

Patti

Jul 28, 2012
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Sheena & Daisy -

We saw your post about the anxiety. There are two products that I use: The first one I swear by! It is called Zen Licks. It has chamomile and tryptophan along with other natural ingredients. I use the ones that come in little plastic "tear off the corners" style packets. Give (weight is a factor as to how many you can give at one time) to her 1/2 before leaving or any stressful situation. The other ones I give are called Quiet Moments Calming Aid by NaturVet. These have Melatonin Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower, Ginger, and L-Tryptophan. Both of these products are not for puppies under 12 weeks of age. Look into them as a "supplement" while you work on her anxiety.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well thats good to know!

Bentley is pretty high strung typical "A" type personality though. Any noise, anything out of place, anything falling on the floor....my OCD boy turns into Mr. Barky-Barky. Jewel is a "B" type....very laid back.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Tried it. We all ended up on top of the house....Think we were abducted....Maybe it was space pot. No stems no seeds that you don't need...space pot is bad A** weed.

Bahahahahahaha Space pot! Thats awesome... .I def need to try some of that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sheena & Daisy -

We saw your post about the anxiety. There are two products that I use: The first one I swear by! It is called Zen Licks. It has chamomile and tryptophan along with other natural ingredients. I use the ones that come in little plastic "tear off the corners" style packets. Give (weight is a factor as to how many you can give at one time) to her 1/2 before leaving or any stressful situation. The other ones I give are called Quiet Moments Calming Aid by NaturVet. These have Melatonin Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower, Ginger, and L-Tryptophan. Both of these products are not for puppies under 12 weeks of age. Look into them as a "supplement" while you work on her anxiety.

Thanks [MENTION=5537]Patti[/MENTION] Ill look into those!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bahahahahahaha Space pot! Thats awesome... .I def need to try some of that!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Patti Ill look into those!

One puff is all you need because you will be so munched out that you will probably eat the marijuana brownies you forgot you made. :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.