UPDATE: Gigi on the farm:)

Jenni23

Mar 3, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
So we finally have gotten all settled after our move from Alexandria, VA to our new farm in SC. I'm trying to catch up on all the threads I missed while we were busy. Gigi had her spay and palate surgery in mid June, a few weeks before we left VA. She did excellent.

She loves having all this space to romp around on. We did have to take her to a new vet here to finally get her rabies. Don't like him, will be looking for someone else, lol, here we go again. She can't really go out much during the day right now because it's WAY too hot for her, but she goes out in the evenings to water the garden with me:)

I will attach some recent pictures of her for y'all. And do you know she still only weighed in at 28lbs?! She's almost 8 months old!! Does anyone else have this small of an EB?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG!! I was just thinking of Gigi the other day, and wondered how she was doing, SOOOOO glad she is doing well :loveeyes::loveeyes:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala is a mini bulldog but weigh 40lbs and she's10 months old. She grew fast cause at 3 months old she was on Orijen puppy food. I recall her at 4 months she took 6lbs in one week! Like whooa. She's on home cooking now. But trust me if you want a good quality kibble, get orijen puppy. My GS was the same, 6 months 55lbs and not one once of fat even at 8yrs old 115lbs all muscles. It's a great product for all puppies. If you do decide to put Gigi on orijen puppy, just keep an eye on how fast she's growing as you might have to switch to orijen adult as puppy is very rich in calories. I swear by that product.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15577]Jenni23[/MENTION] Hi !!! Thanks for the update on your move and so happy to hear things are going well. Please post photos of the new digs (farm) SO JEALOUS !!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15577]Jenni23[/MENTION] So glad to see you back! Great pictures--Gigi looks well and happy-she is a tiny gal-but lovely with lots of love to give!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Look at that baby girl, she has come so far. So proud of her fighter spirit! :smoochwink:

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
She looks so happy! Bristol is small she is 14 months and weighs 33 lbs. I was worried about her size but the vet said everything was perfectly proportionate and her bloodwork was perfect she was just pint sized. Truth be told I love that she is this tiny as she really is a lap dog image.jpeg
This is her she climbed up on my shoulder to sit like she was a bird. Not the best angle for a pic. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy the move went well, and you and Gigi is a beauty.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to hear the move went well and all are settled in ! I LOVE her freckled ear :heart:

here are SC member recommended vets... maybe one is near you

~SOUTH CAROLINA~

Batesburg-Leesville Animal Hospital
Batesburg-Leesville, SC
803-532-5632

Millcreek Animal Hospital
811 East Main Street
Lexington, SC 29072
Dr. Vanessa Brooks.
http://millcreekanimalhospital.com

Dr Robert Sanders DVM
Powdersville Animal Hospital
10920 Anderson Rd
Piedmont, SC 29673
864 269 0052

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
So we finally have gotten all settled after our move from Alexandria, VA to our new farm in SC. I'm trying to catch up on all the threads I missed while we were busy. Gigi had her spay and palate surgery in mid June, a few weeks before we left VA. She did excellent.

She loves having all this space to romp around on. We did have to take her to a new vet here to finally get her rabies. Don't like him, will be looking for someone else, lol, here we go again. She can't really go out much during the day right now because it's WAY too hot for her, but she goes out in the evenings to water the garden with me:)

I will attach some recent pictures of her for y'all. And do you know she still only weighed in at 28lbs?! She's almost 8 months old!! Does anyone else have this small of an EB?

View attachment 100282
View attachment 100283
View attachment 100284
View attachment 100285

She is just beautiful. My Raven was a very small girl at that age. Fully grown she was 42 pounds. Small in stature but big in personality ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
So glad the little Gigi girl is doing well! Absolutely adorable picture of your daughter and the pup! [emoji190]

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.