I might be obsessed

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
moreso than I thought. I have a new boss and even though i work from home i had to go into her office to fix crap her bookkeeper did last year so I can get this year off to a better start. Anyway she has a weiner dog, Tootsie which is such a cute little thing so of course I talk about my dogs. She of course wanted to see a photo. I pulled out my phone. Started showing her photos. She was like wow, you have alot of your bulldog, which of course she said what i already know he has a beautiful face :D . Then she wanted to see my son and hubby. I at this point have like 534 photos on my phone so I am scrolling, scrolling, and scrolling, all are of Bear. She started laughing, I was laughing and low and behold I found a photo of my son, with Bear. Finally found a photo of my husband, with Bear. we laughed for what seemed like 15 min and I was quite embarrased actually I mean its pretty bad when out of that many photos only like 30 don't have a bulldog in them. woops. :whistle:

I think you have to be a bully owner to understand. :p

she does have several photos of her dog hanging around, and her background on her computer. I can honestly say the background on my computer is of my son, without the Bear Bear. LOL. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is hilarious!!!! I am not that bad, luckily I try to take 'photo shoots' at least once a month of all the kids and fur-kids, although I have been very bad about this since I am always on HERE. :p

L

Lucy-licious

My collegues were laughing at me last week cos i only have 2 photos of my husband and maybe 4of my son on my phone.....the rest?? Yeah you guessed it Lucy :heart:
I cant help it I'm owned by a bully wot do people expect :p

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
LOL!!!!!Hahaha!! I agree, you have to own an english bulldog to understand!!!! I think I might have 7 pics of the kids and Scott, the rest is Mocha in her favorite pose; sleeping!!!!! Dont feel bad!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think I may be even worse ... this is a fairly new phone and I don't think I have ANY of the hubby, maybe two of the kids and the rest are all pet photos mainly Daddy and Maggie!!!! Oooppss ..... :eek:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
kazzy that is funny. I just noticed Daddys middle name. That is Lolas also ...Lola Blue.

I am guilty also the most pics I have on my phone are pups and grandbaby. I have yet to get one of them together. That is a project this week.

Funny how bully obsessed Ive become in just over 4 weeks. I have spent my morning on the couch getting lots of bully kisses.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We did a poll a while back about people carrying pix of their bullies with them. I think I summed it up best when I said I didn't have room in my wallet for pix of Gracie.... ...........until I took the pix of the kids out!!! :LMAO:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Oh that cracks me up! Wait your supposed to have pictures other than of you bullies on your phone....oh no! I did the same thing but looking for pics of Mackenzie to show someone who has not seen her in a while and I did the whole scroll thru a ton of pics and she said "my you sure love your dogs". I had to explain (after I explained that they are NOT dogs) that it really is the only camera I have right now since my at home stinks so bad and that I cannot use the one at home. She kinda laughed but does NOT have dogs (can you beleive that) so did not understand.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My phone.....around 30 of Vegas...0 of Joe or my son's :eek: and my computer screen is Vegas. BUT my customer's always ask about Vegas more than they do Joe, :LMAO:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Yup always have pics of Silva! I usually change my desktop around and put baby pics and then older ones too! Right now I have Stella on my desktop but I think I am going to change it cause it is torture! I dont think I can wait till May!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH has taken center stage over the grand daughters too. But we see her everyday. since the grands are in Ohio and we are in Wisconsin, we see them once a year, if that.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.