Taz went in for his tplo surgery

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to see he is home and all went well! Recovery is the tough part... Roger gave you great advice--- keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Thank you so much. It's only day 3, taz is confined to a small room and he just wants to play. He won't let me ice his leg and his ankle is swollen. I have to wait for my husband to come home to distract him while i ice his leg. It's challenging especially with a 6 month old baby. Credit to you doing it with 2 dogs. I bet it's all worth it in the end. Thank you for your advice!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just to clarify....not at the same time....that would have been shear hell.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=16022]Tazza[/MENTION] Very pleased for you and Taz, that his surgery went well! Sending prayers that his recovery goes well,and that you can manage,with all that needs to be done-baby and Taz! Sending best wishes for you! Hope your patience and strength hold up!!:pray:

OP
Tazza

Tazza

Jun 21, 2016
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
Thank you so much everyone. It's been only 2 weeks. His been okay, his holding his leg up today after his staples were taken out and he developed a seroma but won't let us heat it. His resting under a few blankets!!! Thank you all again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.