At least I know when things are rough, my bully is there to make me smile

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
It has been a trying time in my life lately and well I look at my bully and for an instant I can forget...

Excuse the mess but Bear did it. He does this whenever he is in my son's bathroom, he overturns the hamper, pulls all the clothes out, rummages through them and makes him a spot...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not on the table for once...

He wanted a treat...

Giving Love...

Sleeping on my lap...

I can't ever deny this face...

Likes to sit with his skin brother while he plays video games...

Toof...

And last but not least, my flash is too bright...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. Really :heart: the pics. He's as cute as ever.

Hope you feel better soon. I always tell myself that pain is only temporary and that good and better things are going to happen eventually but surely. *hugs!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
He is so cute!

Bulldogs really, really are the best medicine. Delilah gets me through even the toughest of things. She helps me more than my anti-depressants, I swear.

L

Lucy-licious

Their snuggles, love,and antics can always make the darkest day seem brighter xx

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
You know ? It happens to me too. I can have such a lousy day at work, and the minute I pull in the driveway i can see Mocha so happy to see me!!! In an instant all my worries are gone!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for sharing........ Bear is such a sweetie....... I just :heart: that bully!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Love the pics...he is just adorabulllllll...how can that NOT make you smile. I just love it when I have had a crappy day at work (ok that is NOT the part i love) and when i get home and walk in the door, Lola and Brodie come running and I mean running - they about knock me down! They are so happy to see me and make it to me before my daughter and husband do (not that hubby comes running or anything)! Love it love it...it just puts a smile on my face.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Bear is such a sweetie! That face would make me smile too! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope your troubled times are over soon. So nice you have your Bear to help though! Thanks for the pics!

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Awwwww... that face could cheer anyone up. I agree, a bulldog's or any dog's love can brighten even the worst of days. I too, am going through a lot of stress right now in my life, and today when I walked in the door home from work, and not only had my bullie, but my new rescue basset Stretch, loving me and cheering me up. I don't think I have ever had two as happy to see me as my babies were today. Melts your heart. :heart:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
What a ray of sunshine our bullies are when we are feeling grim :luv: Love Bear!!! Especially the bathroom thing!! :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online