ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Mabel never ceases to make us laugh. This is kind of disgusting, but since you all are bully parents you will get understand and appreciate what happened last night. First off--Mabel has been battling a nasty upper respiratory infection. Now, to set the scene . . .

Mabel and I usually share a small bag of low-cal popcorn at night. It is how I taught her to catch. She still flinches sometimes when a piece is tossed to her--but that's another story. Last night we were sharing the bag, when she sneezed and had a large booger hanging that I didn't see before I threw the popcorn. It got stuck to the booger. She spent the next 30 seconds trying to catch the piece that was flying around her nose hanging onto the snot as she was trying to flip it into her mouth. Oh how I wish I could have gotten a video!!!! :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Mabel never ceases to make us laugh. This is kind of disgusting, but since you all are bully parents you will get understand and appreciate what happened last night. First off--Mabel has been battling a nasty upper respiratory infection. Now, to set the scene . . .

Mabel and I usually share a small bag of low-cal popcorn at night. It is how I taught her to catch. She still flinches sometimes when a piece is tossed to her--but that's another story. Last night we were sharing the bag, when she sneezed and had a large booger hanging that I didn't see before I threw the popcorn. It got stuck to the booger. She spent the next 30 seconds trying to catch the piece that was flying around her nose hanging onto the snot as she was trying to flip it into her mouth. Oh how I wish I could have gotten a video!!!! :lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

OMG. That would have been hilarious to see. It gives a whole new name to a Boogerball. Lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: :rofl: that is hysterical!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] I logged in to say :laugh: snotnose.pngSilly Mabel!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
OK Mabel...you give new meaning to what is green and goes in and out. No Mabel it's not Kermit's finger but your boogie.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Oh crap...my face hurts from laughing. I'm not even going to try to erase this image from my brain...not that I could if I tried.

TYVM for posting, I think.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.