oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Obviously you've been a good girl.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
It looks like a fun one Ellie! Hope you and your mom are both having a good night :)

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
It looks like a fun one Ellie! Hope you and your mom are both having a good night :)
Mommy got new stuff too - pillow and quilt -WOOOHOO!! it the little things [emoji3] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great gift fir a pretty girl!

Babies always make out when momma goes shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=15424]MFrey2012[/MENTION] WOO HOO is right!! Ms Ellie has such a great Mama!!!! Glad Mama got some new stuff too!!!!!

OP
MFrey2012

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION], Chip - she is a good girl, and mommy has been feeling guilty for leaving her home so much during all these hot days, as She LOVES going to school, but for her safety they want her stay home in the AC!! :)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], Christine - EVERYTIME, this girls knows how to spend mamas money - HAHAHAHA!! - and sadly she ruined it in like 15mins, the gnawed two SMALL chunks off of it, so its a play with mommy ONLY toy
[MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION], Chris - She ALWAYS is SOOOOO happy for new toys, and mama loves bringing them to her!!
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] - Sue - Thank you, been feeling like a bad mama for leaving her in her crate so much when she would rather be at school, but is stinkin hot for when they do their potty outside, and have a little playtime, so to be safe, they have asked that I keep her home in the nice AC till we get cooler weather.

How are everyone's babies doing with this summer?? - I am a new mama and feel like we are STUCK in the house TOOOO much...

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=14995]sisters3[/MENTION] - Sue - Thank you, been feeling like a bad mama for leaving her in her crate so much when she would rather be at school, but is stinkin hot for when they do their potty outside, and have a little playtime, so to be safe, they have asked that I keep her home in the nice AC till we get cooler weather.

How are everyone's babies doing with this summer?? - I am a new mama and feel like we are STUCK in the house TOOOO much...[/QUOTE]

SAME Melissa!! Joey is inside most of the time EXCEPT when she can be wading in her pool, in the shade, late in the day or early morning. She ALWAYS did errands with me but not now with the heat. I keep telling her fall will be here soon and she's back running errands with Mama :) I'm very new too, as you know, so I just keep asking questions all the time, I think Ellie and Joey are close to the same age :)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Isn't it amazing how no matter where we go we will always find something for our babies. She is adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.