Amazing bladder control on a 14 week old pup!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My Taisto has a peculiar trade...he is two days shy of 15 weeks and he can hold his pee for more than 8 hours and still then is not in a hurry....He just refuses to go out when my hubby wakes up in the morning to take the pups out. He'll just go all limp and on his back.... I don't know if should laugh or be worried... DSC_0238.jpg when hubby goes out with Miina and goes back for Taisto, he is fast asleep...

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
That picture is priceless! I'm not sure if it's a concern or not by my girl is similar. As a pup she never had to be taken out at night, she slept in her crate and never made a peep. Even now I have to coax her out of her crate, she is in no hurry to go potty. I say it's a good thing lol

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Love the pic. Harlea was the same way around that age. We don't dare disturb the sleeping princess. lol

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
OMG so adorable!! - I AM JEALOUS!! - Ellie is one tough cookie with potty training, but we are getting there

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Too funny, what a great pic!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My Taisto has a peculiar trade...he is two days shy of 15 weeks and he can hold his pee for more than 8 hours and still then is not in a hurry....He just refuses to go out when my hubby wakes up in the morning to take the pups out. He'll just go all limp and on his back.... I don't know if should laugh or be worried...View attachment 99944 when hubby goes out with Miina and goes back for Taisto, he is fast asleep...

LOL LOL :rofl: :rofl: You have a Lambeau!!! he does the same thing.... Lewis at time, has had to carry him out of bed to the yard and even then, he lays on the patio and goes back to sleep. :laugh:

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Wow - that's early, isn't it? I thought Castor was house-trained pretty quickly but I used set the alarm clock in the middle of the night and then carry him out again as soon as I woke up. Nowadays I of course let him sleep but as he doesn't want to wake up before 10 am, weekday mornings are a struggle with Castor looking very much like baby Taisto!

Btw, I see his toe nails are different colours! Is that common?

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Or he's peeing between the floor boards...
Usually white toes have white nails and other colour toes have black.

Wow - that's early, isn't it? I thought Castor was house-trained pretty quickly but I used set the alarm clock in the middle of the night and then carry him out again as soon as I woke up. Nowadays I of course let him sleep but as he doesn't want to wake up before 10 am, weekday mornings are a struggle with Castor looking very much like baby Taisto!

Btw, I see his toe nails are different colours! Is that common?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.