Lord help us, Willow is in heat... Lol

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
LOL! This brought back memories of my dog when I was in high school. He was a terrier dachshund mix and wasn't fixed. Our neighbor's bred basset hounds and we knew when they were in heat! My dog, named Festus went nuts! If you opened a house door, 99% of the time he would make it out the door and run like crazy. We ran a lot having to chase him down. Well one night he went in the backyard, fully fenced, no holes, and scratched to come in at the front door. I check the fence and found one board broken at the bottom between our house and the hounds. I came inside told my parents and saw Festus licking the air and cocking his head funny so I check him out. That dog had a piece of fence wedged between his upper teeth! It was wedged between the molars on each side of his upper jaw! He literally ATE through the fence!!!! Crazy dog! He was fine, I got a pair of pliers, my brother held Festus and I pulled the chunk of board out. So there is a story from the other side and how insane the girls drive the boys, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
So there is a story from the other side and how insane the girls drive the boys, lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder what a Terrier Dachshund Basset Hound looks like...and did the neighbors offer a stud fee?

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online