What poop bags do you use?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If a Bulldog and a half can make a pound and a half(of poop) in a day and a half then it's accurate to say that 1 Bulldog will make 1 lb in that same day and a half. There are 4 "day and halfs" in 6 days. And since we have 7 Bulldogs...

1 lb x 4 "day and halfs" x 7 Bulldogs = 28 lbs.

That right there is a Whole Foods bag full. And, FWIW, I'm convinced that a Bulldog and a half can, in fact, make a lb. and a half in a day and a half. I have come to this conclusion by very unscientific means...simple hands-on experience.
Tomorrows lesson will be on loogy flinging; horizontal and vertical launch, acceleration, trajectory, frictional drag, inertia, spatter, hydration...come prepared kids!
:ponder:

:faceplam: :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
This makes my mind hurt... I'm going back to the arcade to bone up on snot rockets.

If a Bulldog and a half can make a pound and a half(of poop) in a day and a half then it's accurate to say that 1 Bulldog will make 1 lb in that same day and a half. There are 4 "day and halfs" in 6 days. And since we have 7 Bulldogs...

That right there is a Whole Foods bag full. And, FWIW, I'm convinced that a Bulldog and a half can, in fact, make a lb. and a half in a day and a half. I have come to this conclusion by very unscientific means...simple hands-on experience.
Tomorrows lesson will be on loogy flinging; horizontal and vertical launch, acceleration, trajectory, frictional drag, inertia, spatter, hydration...come prepared kids!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
This is too funny!! If we skip a day then the target bag comes out! [emoji23][emoji23]

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Only this group...lol. I actually purchased something like 1800 bags two years ago on ebay for around $65 if I remember correctly. They work well. Once Bella is done potty training I won't really need them. The brats have a play area fenced off on the yard and I usually use a scooper and a small metal garbage can with a garbage bag. Makes me feel a bit better that I am not using too many bags. For now since we are still getting accidents with Bella I am using the rest of the bags.

Bella the poopinator. You go girl. Sounds like you would give Bentley a run for his money/allowance.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Kind of reminds me of the California achievement test....If Biff wakes up at 5:30 in the morning and he carries a 50 lb. surfboard to beach 5 miles away while eating a health food salad and catches a wave going 15 mph...how long will it take him to get home?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yeah, well I surpassed you all. I have been cleaning dog poop,horse poop,and donkey poop for longer than most of you have been on this earth! Horse poop is measured by the TON!:hangover::crazy:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yeah, well I surpassed you all. I have been cleaning dog poop,horse poop,and donkey poop for longer than most of you have been on this earth! Horse poop is measured by the TON!:hangover::crazy:

OMG...I knew I would find you here when the poop was mentioned in the thread. And with all that poop...I bet your grass and garden is a green as can be given you have tons of poop.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] I am pooped out ;)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] It's been both ways -this life! :poo:Zzzz

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I know.... I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! :yell: .32 lbs!

Kind of reminds me of the California achievement test....If Biff wakes up at 5:30 in the morning and he carries a 50 lb. surfboard to beach 5 miles away while eating a health food salad and catches a wave going 15 mph...how long will it take him to get home?

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Algebra!! sighs... Ok here's what I think. Nobody named "Biff" is capable of carrying a 50lb surfboard any further than to his Ferrari. Therefore, Biff is a dog. (per the Quadratic Equation). Biff, the dog woke up on the beach and walked 5 miles along the beach, caught his wave and was already home since he lives on the beach. (reference Snell's Law since we're talking waves).
So my answer is .32 pieces of kibble/hr.

Close. however it is a distance rate and time equation.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online