Curled vs. straight tails

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
I agree with @sheshistory the tail doesn't determine the price...usually bloodlines,conformation ... Belly was "cheaper" because her mother wasn't a champion..just her daddy and his line. She has a little lightning bolt tail

012.jpg013.jpg

Cassie had an inverted pocket tail. I'll take a straight tail any day over all the trouble we had with Cassie's tail.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester's is backwards "C" shaped..I don't know what you'd consider that.. besides "backwards C shaped" :lol:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Guys, all this talk about curly or straight has me concerned because i dont see a tail that looks like Mochas in any of the pictures. She has a corckscrew tail that sits lower,and it is close to tight to her bottom. Never have I had a problem because I keep it clean.I will take a pic and post sometime. i think we should all do this as it is very interesting(I think):yes:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Guys, all this talk about curly or straight has me concerned because i dont see a tail that looks like Mochas in any of the pictures. She has a corckscrew tail that sits lower,and it is close to tight to her bottom. Never have I had a problem because I keep it clean.I will take a pic and post sometime. i think we should all do this as it is very interesting(I think):yes:

Chunk's tail is docked. Thankfully, I never have problems with it but check it daily with the routine of wrinkle cleaning. We call it his "button" because if you grab it, he sits down. It's almost like it feels better than a booty rub!!! :lol:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I've never heard of a difference in price either..that's weird. I'd never pay more for a dog just because of a tail!

Delilah's is straight. It flicks out a little on the end but not a lot.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
IMG_4811.JPGIMG_4810.JPG

So glad I found this thread!
Bella has a straight tail, my hubby thinks she isn't a real English Bulldog. Lol
Any opinions? Thanks in advance for any input.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
not sure about that tail. If it's not docked you can feel pointy bone at the tip.
What I am sure about is the "love button" on her head. That's a rarity.

IMG_4599.JPGIs it really? I guess now that you say that I have not seen many with that dot on their head. Her colors are pretty symmetrical. The white on both her front and back legs, her face and eyes too!
IMG_4732.JPGI only saw one other of the 8 in her litter. I really can't imagine any being cuter than her. Lol
We love her sooooooo much!!!IMG_4739.JPG
Still not sure if her color. Some days she looks like a lilac tri, some days blue and even chocolate. Comparing Her to pictures I have seen on ther internet. What did you think? Can you tell from the pictures?

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Punk's is a tight screw tail - no price difference. I wipe her booty every night. I do not have to worry about anal glands - BECAUSE SHE EXPRESSES THEM ON MY SHOES !!!!!!!! :yell::chapped:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.