Bosley is Home!!!

Burrish

Dec 24, 2010
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Bosley
I met the foster parents at about 1:30, and Bosley & I stayed at the dog park for a bit to see how he is with other dogs. He did a wonderful job! The foster parents were very sad to let him go, and I don't blame them. I was upset just seeing them upset.

Here is my first series of pics!:

From the park...

The ride home...

...and the arrival, back home...

He's getting to know my apartment, and he doesn't quite know what to think about it, yet. As far as toys, I got him a Big Chew Nylabone, an XL Kong, a Colossal Double-Knot Rope and a Jolly Ball. He wasn't entirely interested in anything until I put a bit o' peanut butter in the Kong. He'll get used to them, eventually!

Unfortunately, one of his interdigital cysts burst when we were at the park, so I'm taking care of that, now. I'll get rid of those pesky things!

He's sprawled out next to me here in the bedroom takin' a little rest...he's a tired boy!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's much a handsome boy. Looks really happy in all those pics too!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
OMG!!!!! He is soooooooooo beautifull!!!
You are one lucky momma!!!! Good luck with everything, He looks so happy already:up:

OP
Burrish

Burrish

Dec 24, 2010
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Bosley
He's napping now, and I caught a glimpse of the bottom of his front paws. Is this too swollen for a Bully, or does this look the way interdigital cysts normally look from this angle?

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
And all I can say is WOW!!! Wanna know why?

Here is Bosley's profile here on the site. What a difference some love and care makes! I am sure the foster parents were extremely heartbroken... they cured him of demodex and actually taught him what it is like to be loved and petted.

You must read his profile, the previous owners dropped him off at the shelter to have him put to sleep!!! :angry:

Bless LSBR for the remarkable job they did on him and for you making a forever home for him!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/adopted-bulldogs/2248-bosley~~he-needs-tlc.html

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I thought the same thing. Wow, what a difference. and [MENTION=1639]Burrish[/MENTION], I am so happy for you. Bless you for giving him a furever home, he is beautiful and you will get lots of love for years to come. I am so very happy for you both.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So happy for Boz and your family! He deserves hugs, kisses, praise, and just complete happiness and we all know that your family is going to spoil him with those everyday :up:. Such a sweet story.

L

Lucy-licious

Looks lime Bosley has got the forever home he truley deserves, congratulations to you on the adoption of your handsome young man, and snuggles and kisses for Bosley to welcome him home xxooxx

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.