Bosley is Home!!!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
HUGE Congrats! Wow, the before pics are heartbreaking...someone gave a lot of time and dedication because he sure is a healthy looking boy now! i :heart: his face!!! :)

i'm not much help with the cysts. his paws look sore. :( do you have a vet picked out for him yet? hope those are gone soon.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Isn't he a pretty boy!!!!!!!! So great that you adopted him. I hope you continue to take lots of pix because we never tire of pix here. ;)

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
OH WOW!!! That doesn't even look like the same dog in the attached link...Yes his feet look like they still need some TLC...but the foster home really brought him far from where he once was.

He is just Ador-a-bull...I'm sure he'll settle in with time...Thanks for sharing pictures...and CONGRATS!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh he is sooo handsome and happy!!! What a horrid story, I still cant believe someone would take him in to be put down. It is hard enough to imagine taking your pup in to be dropped off but that is just awful. People should be shot for doing this to him. Thank god for these rescues! How lucky are we to have you on the board to share him and the happy ending to the story with us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online